Bonus Chapter: A Relationship between Union Pacific and Norfolk Southern

Hobart Yard, Los Angeles, CA
8:00am,

"Wait a second! You brought a female Norfolk Southern diesel with you?" One engine asked. "Uh yes! There's someone I'd like you to meet," "Hi Everyone, in case you guys didn't know I am actually Oliver's sister. My name is Ollie," "Hi Ollie, it's nice to meet you," Ollie was very excited to meet my Union Pacific family and friends when I took her all the way from Virginia to LA. "So I heard you and Amber are dating?" "Actually yes, because I fell in love with her and I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life. Besides, I wanted to shunt the freight cars with her and be on the rails," "Wow! It looks like someone fell in love with the Norfolk Southern Locomotive," "You know, I've been wanting to go to Georgia for instance since Oliver is there," "Okay," They replied. "Anyways, I'll let you have some fun and nice meeting you Ollie,"

Ollie and I went off on the rails as we talked to each other about what we should do in the future. As we made a stop at Chicago, one of Bill and Ben's twin cousins tended to be a troublemaker at times, driving the Amtrak Engineers crazy. One of them was Beto and Beta. Beto and Beta are both the Lake Shore Limited. They worked together, taking the passengers to other places. However, both of them were arguing, fighting and all that stuff. (Preferences of Thomas and Friends' episode: one good turn)

"I was here first, but you're in my way," Beto Protested. "No I was here first!" Beta yelled. "I won't," "You will," "I won't," Ollie came to intervene. "Uh guys. What's going on here?" "My goodness! Beto is in my way," She saw Beta frowning when it came to her brother blocking the way. "Not to be rude or anything, but you guys shouldn't be fighting about being on the way. One way or another, one of the managers are going to find out how you and the others cause confusion and delay," Ollie warned the twins.

"So sorry you had to deal with that Amber," Ollie went to me. "That's okay Ollie. I know some twins can be trouble most of the time," "Shall we keep going?" I tooted. "Yes," "Alright! Let's get going," When we left the station in Chicago. Beto and Beta were appalled when they spotted us. At that moment, Bill and Ben had sent the message to my engineer and Ollie's engineer, apologizing for the behavior of their twin cousins. We told them that it was alright that they needed to be taught a lesson not to argue at each other. In that case, Ollie and I enjoyed our time together in Georgia.

Ollie: You know what I like about you is that you've been here in all these days, but I think I would love to shunt freight cars with you.

Me: You really think so Ollie?

Ollie: Yeah, in that case I just wanted to test it out to see how much you like me. I know some railfans think we're dating but in that case, I want to get to know you better.

Me: I'm glad you managed to find someone that loves you, Which is why I am here.

Ollie began to couple me when I was at the back. "Ollie, I thought we were supposed to meet with Duck's sister," "Well we should be meeting her by then," She replied. We headed straight to the Eastbound in Atlanta as we began meeting up with Duck's sister. Dahlia was the 2nd Eldest of Duck's siblings in the Norfolk Southern Railroad Company as she was working along with Sonny and Toby. "Girls, it's good to see you and I see you brought a friend with you," "Yep," Ollie said. "Not just that but I like her a lot because I'm lucky to have her as my girlfriend," "Wait! You're dating a Union Pacific engine?" Dahlia asked. "Yes indeed. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me, if not for the freight cars," Ollie explained. "I mean I know the engineers will be surprised, but I wanted to have a time with her too!" "That's sweet!" Dahlia smiled. "You know, I used to go on a date with the Maine Eastern Diesel train, but I haven't him them ever since," "So sorry to hear that Dahlia," I answered. "It's okay Amber, don't worry. Well at least I have Kate's sister from Kansas City Southern,"

Katrina happened to be Kate's sister from the Kansas City Southern roster. She took a trip to Alabama to meet up with the sister of Rheneas Rita who happens to be the Manifest since Rheneas' parents were both Intermodals. We spent the majority meeting up with the diesel locomotives and steam engines. Well it was the best thing that's ever happened knowing that we were trying to overcome many problems when the Railroad Companies were in Recession. At that moment, Ollie went back to me saying that I was the one I wanted to be with knowing that she was in love. I mean I know trains can date but as the Union Pacific Diesel Locomotive. Would you consider dating the BNSF, Norfolk Southern, CSX and KCS if ever? Well we'll see about that.

At that moment, I made it official that I was  currently dating a Norfolk Southern Diesel Locomotive named Ollie. As you can tell that she was following me all day long whenever I come by to shunt some freight cars. Everyone in the railroad companies knew what was happening and they were surprised when they saw the Union Pacific Freight train dating a Norfolk Southern Diesel Locomotive in which it is the sister of Oliver herself.

"As you can see Amber, I'm looking forward to spend the rest of my life shunting freight cars with you," Ollie smiled as she pulled me to the shed with her couplers. "Gee Ollie I'd love that," I chuckled. The night was the greatest thing that ever happened and I don't want it to end.