Two

*Cinders and Ashes*

Plano TX,
7:50am,

I woke up the next morning as I was headed to deliver the freight cars to the truck deliveries as I accidentally derailed on the rails due to the uneven road. "Cinders and Ashes! I've been derailed!" Mavis, the BNSF freight train came to me. "Are you okay?" I honked my horn. "No Mavis I'm not okay, I've been derailed," My crew members had seen my freight cars being off the rails as the first responders and police officers had checked to see if I was alright. I had to admit I went off the rails knowing that the railroad tracks weren't managed properly. I should've thought of that before the day I leave for the ports but I feel like the worst Diesel Locomotive ever. "Don't worry Jess, We'll soon put you back on track and be back on the rails soon," I felt very silly realizing that I had gone on the wrong road. I had to be put on the facility to be mended and it turns out that my brakes were not working properly. Damn! I'm the worst Union Pacific diesel locomotive on earth, it's not very funny.

My driver went to me and I told him that I was sorry. "Don't worry about it Jess, it wasn't your fault, we should've checked the rails before we go to Minnesota," I wonder what the manager would say about me knowing that I derailed. When I arrive at the works, the manager knew what was going on with me and he let me know that it wasn't my fault. Unfortunately, someone from my unit ended up derailing into another engine in which I nearly got in trouble for it. Ollie on the other rails came to help me and we managed to get things back on track. I felt my axles tingling because Oliver's sister was there with me. I mean man! She would always be by my side. If anyone wonders who Ollie is, she is the Norfolk Southern AC44C6M similar to Oliver since Ollie is the oldest member of the Norfolk Southern unit. Yet, Oliver is the 2nd eldest brother to their siblings especially Olia and Olive. In some cases, their parents were both AC44C6Ms. However, their parents had resided in Missouri one thing for sure.

When I returned to Arkansas, I noticed Ollie was at the Subdivision yard with me and I never saw her hanging around. Although, it turned out she was very interested in me and wanted to get to know better. I mean, she is the Norfolk Southern locomotive and I wanted to do what I can to make her happy and welcome. "My sister is into you huh?" Oliver chuckled. "Uh yeah," I felt my wheels wobble when I looked up to Ollie. Olia was currently at Virginia helping her aunts and uncles shunt the freight cars.

In that case,

What made Ollie do such a thing to flirt with me? I was a female Union Pacific freight train and another freight train from the different company decides to flirt with me. Although, I wanted to know if it was okay for me to date a Norfolk Southern locomotive since her plans was to get to know me and telling her about her journey to South Carolina. There were a bunch of siblings in the rail yard in Altoona, PA where it was half an hour away from the Strasburg Railroad.

When I got back to the shed in Forth Worth, Texas. Ollie decided to pitch in so that I can sleep in the shed next to her. I wonder if my crew members would buy some flowers so that I will surprise Ollie with shunting more freight cars. Anyways, I called it a night as the staff closed the freight train to start a day tomorrow.

It was 3am and Oliver came in,

"Sorry to disturb you," He went to the shed to talk to me about his sister Ollie. "Listen, I know Ollie was a good friend to you but I can really tell she's interested in you," To be honest, Ollie is the Norfolk Southern AC44C6M 4044 and she is known to have a beautiful paint scheme with the logo of the horse. "Ever since she was a baby train, she would love to roll around the rails and I was there as well with my mom and dad when we took a vacation to Alabama," "I could see that, but I know whenever I head back to the other railyards, she would always follow me around and I would be the first one to go for a triple header with her and my sister," Oliver knew what I meant. "I understand, but if you need something, I'll be in the shed if you need me,"

I went back to sleep after, but the next morning, I noticed Ollie was near my shed. Wait! Does that mean I would be dating Oliver's sister despite of me being the Union Pacific freight train? I wonder how my Union Pacific locomotives would react to me bringing a diesel locomotive from the Norfolk Southern Corporation?