Link prepared his sword, the fumes an ancient memory now, as the Talus lumbered with no eyes towards him. The weight of its body collided with the bridge, when the Talus slammed its arms into it.

And Link saw his opportunity. The red speckled stone was warm to the touch, as he hopped along its back, but the Talus knew someone had climbed on it.

With many sways, Link toppled over and the Talus, growing redder and hotter, began to smoke. Link evaded more molten rock and stone as the Talus tossed bits of itself towards him. Once more, Link saw an opportunity when the Talus slammed itself into the ground, the bridge shaking and crumbling with it.

He climbed on the talus, his shoes smoking and felt the immense heat wafting around him. A glimmer was spotted. Along its back was a large crevasse, filled with glimmering stones.
After all, even beasts of stone must have a heart.

He dug his sword deep into its exposed precious stone vein and sparks ejected out, steam blew by and the stone began to crack. The Master Sword glowed a bright blue and the Talus shrieked as it's fingers, hands, arms, and finally it's body crumbled into coarse sand leaving behind nothing but gems. Vibrant greens, blues and reds. Even some diamonds. But really, what treasure would Link be after?

He stared ahead, and saw in front of him a tall and impressive doorway. It's cracked paint and etching told him everything. The closer he got the more the etchings told the story. The entrance to this temple would remain sealed, unless someone was brave enough to make this journey. And that someone had to carry the one Sword that Seals Darkness.

As he passed underneath the arch, a cool breeze filled the large room, it's smooth stone interior insulated from the outside volcanic rock. The room was dimly lit, with torches dotting the wall, with the markings of Royalty all across them. Was Link the first one to enter this place?
However, this temple was not like any other he had ever seen.

The square room had 3 stone slabs acting as doors, all permanently closed. In front of each door was an elevated limestone slab.

Link hadn't realized he was standing on one and when Link stepped off, the entrance closed.

The darkness became imposing, and Link instinctively grabbed a torch off the wall.
In the center was a large raised pedestal. Perfectly square, and a thin slot in its middle.

He is stuck in here now. And who knows when he was going to escape. But the Triforce is here somewhere. He was certain like never before.

The prophecy he once didn't believe in, was about to be fulfilled, the moment he unsheathed the Master Sword and lowered its vibrant sky blue blade into the slot in the floor.

It hissed as he slid the blade downward.
The Sword began to vibrate and glow bright.
Click!
Slam!
The door in front of him began sliding, dust falling off the chains and gears clacking, and Link lifted the Master Sword out of its pedestal. Behind the door was a long single stone path, untouched by man. The entire room was filled with a still, reflective pool of water reaching the corners, and an oddly placed single tree in the middle.

The path was lit up by the sunbeams penetrating the ceiling. This was a holy place, in Link's mind, and he could even hear his breath. He tried to hold it as long as he could as he saw the Triforce cradled by nothing, staying on a short pedestal which is emblazoned with ancient text and designed with etchings of the goddesses, telling the story of how the Triforce was crafted, holding the three golden holy triangles above their heads. Link could feel its warmth as he stepped slowly towards it. His steps and his breathing reverberated across the room.

However, the moment he extended his arm, he heard a laugh.

"Congratulations, Link. You have now officially saved Hyrule."

Link immediately unsheathed his sword and prepared to strike. Aganhim floated above the path and chuckled. "Why so scared, boy? Where's your courage? I must say, I'm impressed you managed to get this far. Now," he pointed his staff, its tip engulfed in purple flames, "move aside. That belongs to Ganondorf."

Link stood his ground and stepped forward.

Aganhim laughed. "Stop pretending to be the hero. You have no place here anymore!" His staff spewed a bright and evil flame, which Link rolled away and positioned himself to strike Agahnim. But Aganhim disappeared, into smoke, when his sword struck the ground. His laugh, echoing all around. Link was now in the water, the pool, barely reaching his ankles, listening to the laugh.

"Don't make me laugh. Perhaps, you need some...new perspective."

Link narrowed his eyes, but couldn't see anyone. Jerking his head back and forth he swiped at the barely visible staff, parrying each attack.

A sharp pain entered his chest and his breath leaves his lungs.

He gasped and felt his entire body shake as the invisible staff was piecing his center. Agahnim slowly reappeared and pushed him on his back. Link fell back first into the pool.