But you didn't answer your question until his snake opened its mouth, you were afraid of his snake that might bite you so you quickly answered his question.

"He didn't do anything to me except that he sucked my blood, that's all" you said.

Quickly to the man and you saw the expression on the man's face as if he was not satisfied with your answer.

You were so scared because you didn't know that his pet snake might bite you so you stayed silent on your futon and didn't move until the man signaled with his finger that he was bringing you closer to him.

But you didn't go to him right away because you were afraid of what might happen to you until you heard his voice calling your name.

"Come here y/n!" the man said.

But you still didn't move from where you were sitting because you would be afraid of him until the iguro got annoyed with you because you didn't come closer to him

"You really don't want to come near me, I'll let you see my truth that form!" the man said.

The size of your eyes when you saw the man with a growing horn on his forehead and his skin also changed he became very pale and he had black scars on his body his eyes also changed turned into a cat's eye like you saw in your dreams.

When you saw that he had changed form you trembled with so much fear because you saw that many things were running through your mind right now you didn't know how you could escape the man who was in front of you now.

Because you were thinking so much you didn't notice that the white snake was pulling you towards the man so you struggled with the snake but it tightened its grip on you even more.

The snake pulled you towards the man but you just stopped yourself but it was no use for the man to hold your arm and he pulled you and made you sit on his lap.

When you were sitting he tightened his hold on you even more while you were not comfortable with him until he played with your hair while smelling your hair.

While he was playing with your hair, many things were running through your mind, you didn't know what he would do next to you now that you had seen his true form, you were even more afraid that he might eat you.

Until a few moments later he spoke to you and asked why you were so quiet.

"Why are you so quiet? My darling?" Iguro asked you but you didn't speak immediately.

He smirked at you because the iguro thought something about you, you were surprised when he carried you to a bathroom.

When iguro both got to the bathroom he threw you in the bathtub when you got wet you went to the side to breathe until suddenly the iguro hugged you from behind

You were shocked by his actions until suddenly you felt him licking your lead you were not used to such things you pushed him and quickly left the bathtub but when he held your hand he pulled you back in the bathtub while you struggle with him.