But Cui Gengjian is still abroad.

What's more, the chairman of Cui Group, whom he only met through Jiang Daikun... is not familiar with each other.

After a few calls and no one answered, Wu Shiguang understood what the other party meant no matter how stupid he was.

He couldn't help rubming his face in a decadent way, and then he couldn't control his temper. He shook his arm and smashed his mobile phone...

However, this is not the worst situation.

Three days later.

Wu's company's project to expand new energy vehicles has also been hindered, and Wu Shiguang is unable to recover, eventually causing huge losses.

Huihong Automobile Industry began to decline.

.........

When he received that Wu's company was about to face bankruptcy, Li Chengkang was staying at the Jiang family.

The news was brought by Jiang Daikun.

His return to Xicheng from Yanjing also brought some movements about Li Qingzhou.

"Li Qingzhou is now a celebrity in Yanjing. He is a upstart in the business world. Most companies want to cooperate with him, and there is no shortage of contacts."

"Especially, the land he previously auctioned near the new city at a low price, has now officially started construction and is in full swing..."

"The value of this land is incalculable."

"Not to mention the project of establishing business on it, the future will prosper. Who can see it without hot eyes?"

Jiang Daikun said frequently and said jealously, "Brother-in-law, whether it is the opportunity to cooperate with Liu's Group or this land..."

"If it belongs to you and let you be responsible, that's what you are in Li's company. Say no different."

"Mr. Li has to leave all the property to you."

Jiang Daikun said and gave a thumbs up.

But he immediately said regretfully, "It's a pity... but there is a Li Qingzhou. Why did he find such good luck?"

Jiang Biling looked at Li Chengkang's face, hurriedly patted Jiang Daikun on the arm, and precepted, "Okay, your mouth hasn't stopped from the beginning."

"Where there so many words that piss us off?"

Jiang Daikun politely said, "I dare not piss you to death. If you and your brother-in-law are not here, can't I wait for Hongjie to pay back the money?"

"When do you have to wait?"

He can't wait.

After all, in order to help fill the loophole of Li Chengkang's misappropriation of public funds from Li's company, the Jiang family made him very distressed.

Speaking of this, Li Chengkang's face was even more shy and embarrassing, but he could not refute, but could only endure it abruptly.

He sat on one side of the sofa, and several wrinkles were pressed on the armrests.

Hearing this, Jiang Biling said angrily, "I won't wait too long. I don't have your money."

Jiang Daikun: "Sister, don't talk big."

"My brother-in-law doesn't work in Li's family now. That share dividend alone is not enough. Even if I add your money, I can't do it..."

"Isn't it that you want me to wait for Mr. Li's inheritance distribution? Let's hurry up."