Liu Bohuai turned around.

He was wearing a gray suit vest, without a tie, and untied two buttons, with the charm of casual and mature men.

The dazzling but warm sunlight outside the window seemed to coat him with a dazzling golden edge, showing his shoulders, wide legs, handsome and noble.

[He is so beautiful, but I'm the most beautiful, hehe.]

The little man in the bubble smiled and bent his eyes, held and rubbed his round cheeks in both hands, looking narcisistic and proud.

Liu Bohuai's eyes landed uncontrollably on Li Qingzhou's face... His white skin and red lips were indeed a fascinating appearance at first sight.

"Long time no see, Mr. Li."

Liu Bohuai's voice seemed to be filled with the sun, with imperceptible comfort and gentleness.

Li Qingzhou raised his hand and motioned Fang Xiyan not to follow. He turned his wheelchair and stopped in front of the floor-to-ceiling window.

"Mr. Liu, long time no see."

He looked at the office building directly opposite the office and said, "I didn't expect that one day I would be able to be neighbors with Liu's Group."

"Of course, I also want to thank Mr. Liu for his generous help."

After all, without the matchmaking of Liu Bohuai, such a good commercial building in the center of Yanjing would not reach him.

Not to mention that he bought it at a low price.

Liu Bohuai said, "I have always treated my partners like this. You're welcome."

At the door, when Zou Ming heard the words, his face became slightly strange - when did you be so generous... It seems that only Mr. Li is the exception.

When he was told by the third master to deal with this matter, he almost didn't stretch the calm expression he usually maintained.

Li Qingzhou is really grateful to Liu Bohuai for his help.

This undoubtedly solved a problem for him and saved a lot of time.

The little man in the bubble raised his fist above his head with his left hand in front and right hand, and kept shaking back and forth on his little head.

Opposite the office is the commercial building of Liu Group.

Li Qingzhou couldn't help asking curiously, "I don't know which floor Mr. Liu's daily office is?"

Liu Bohuai's expression moved, looked out of the window with deep eyes, pointed to the one-way glass that pointed to Li Qingzhou and said, "Here it."

"...is the same height as Mr. Li's office."

[Oh, it's a pity that the commercial buildings use one-way glass, otherwise you can wave and say hello when you're free.]

The little man in the bubble lay on the wall, and his little hand shook slightly in the direction of the commercial building. After shaking, he squeezed his lips and became happy.

The handover procedures of the commercial building will be completed in two days.

Before leaving, Liu Bohuai took out an invitation and handed it to Li Qingzhou.

He said, "Ten night is Grandpa He Jianxun's 80th birthday. Not only will business celebrities come, but some old professors specializing in academics will also be present."

He Jianxun's grandfather, named He Zhangling, once served as an academician of the National Academy of Sciences. It is not too much to praise morality.

Li Qingzhou took root in Yanjing for the first time. It was time to accumulate contacts. It was natural for him to attend more such banquets.