In the face of Mr. Li's anger, Li Qingzhou was still calm.

He said, "I know how the suspension of the project will affect the Li family."

"But I have a better choice than the land in the northern suburbs..."

Before Li Qingzhou finished speaking, Jiang Biling sneered.

She said, "I said you don't make any more excuses. There is a better choice."

"If so, why don't we know?"

"What's more, even if there is, is it worth giving up the land in the northern suburbs for this? Can't you choose both after the shooting?"

"So, why on earth did you give up this land? Will you... offend someone in Yanjing?"

Mr. Li frowned: "Is that really the case, canoe?"

"No." Li Qingzhou denied it.

Li Chengkang said, "Young boat, listen to the second uncle. No matter how hard it is, it still needs to be proved by facts."

"It's better to explain it clearly now. Don't... I have no light on my face."

Li Qingzhou looked at Li Chengkang, raised the corners of his mouth and smiled softly, and said coldly, "Second uncle seems to be sure that I really offended someone."

"What, did the second uncle send someone to Yanjing to monitor my every move?"

Li Chengkang's eyes restrained.

Li Hongjie said angrily, "Who will spy on you? Obviously, you did something wrong!" Don't slander my father..."

"All right, all right."

Li Chengkang pretended to act as a peace comman and said, "You'm afraid you misunderstood the second uncle, and the second uncle just wants to solve the problem for you..."

Li Qingzhou said lightly, "The second uncle's solution to my problem is to propose to the board of directors to remove me?"

"This is really not a compliment for light boat."

Jiang Biling turned her eyes and raised her voice and said, "If you do something wrong, you will bear whatever you do. Chengkang is fulfilling his responsibilities."

"Look, you don't repent now."

"If Chengkang hadn't cared about the land in the northern suburbs, I didn't know what Li would be dragged in your hands."

"Not to mention that you are even hiding it from the old man..."

Jiang Biling meant something.

Mr. Li looked dark and didn't say anything.

Li Chengkang sighed and said, "Light boat, you know, the second uncle did this for our Li family."

"As long as you admit your mistake on the board of directors, you still have the opportunity to reappoint the position of CEO in the future. Why cause more losses in order to compete for a short period of time..."

"Are you right?"

Once you resign as CEO, I'm afraid it will be difficult to think about it again.

What's more, at that time, Li's company may be the place where Li Chengkang has the final say.

Li Qingzhou was about to speak.

At this time, the housekeeper came in and said, "Sir, sir... It's time for the board of directors. The car is ready. Look..."

Mr. Li got up from the sofa, and Li Chengkang and Jiang Biling also stood up.

"Let's go." There was deep helplessness in Mr. Li's voice.