Ah, he was really a little too excited after seeing this gentleman.

Ge Yue couldn't help apologizing: "Brother, I'm really not a bad guy."

"My name is Ge Yue. My home is in Yanjing. I usually draw comics and receive manuscripts... The author's name is Martian Hills."

"I'm really sorry, your appearance is too in line with my aesthetics."

"Especially recently, I'm preparing a new comic series. You make me feel like the big villain in it..."

[Wait, wait, what's his name of his writer?!]

The villain's expression changed from anger to disbelieve. He opened his eyes wide and held his little face in his hands. At the same time, a big exclamation point appeared on his head.

[Mars Hill! The touch of the hot-blooded cartoon "Sky Boy"! Sitting up in a dying illness, the clown turned out to be myself.]

[Ma Ma, I want to make friends with him!]

Liu Bohuai's eyebrows beat.

Just as Ge Yue said, "I'm very sorry to bother him, he will leave now", the young man in a wheelchair calmly said, "For the face of Mr. Liu, it's okay for us to make friends."

Hearing this, Ge Yue's expression changed from apology to surprise.

Liu Bohuai: "........."

After the two successfully exchanged contact information, Ge Yue said goodbye with great interest.

Li Qingzhou returned to the small courtyard with Liu Bohuai.

Halfway, Liu Bohuai swept through the little man with flowers all over the bubble without a trace. He seemed to ask inadvertently, "I don't know what kind of hobbies Mr. Li usually have?"

Li Qingzhou: "Research intelligent AI, watch some financial news and so on..."

[Chasing dramas, listening to music, crosstalk, watching animations, comics... Well, I love things that can be fat house happy water and fried chicken!]

The little man in the bubble covered his mouth, his big eyes almost smiled into a gap, and the little flowers around him floated to the ground cheerily.

Liu Bohuai twisted the Buddha beads again, and his expression was unclear.

It was not until the two of them were about to enter the room that Liu Bohuai smiled and whispered, "Mr. Li's hobby...very good."

Li Qingzhou tilted his head with some puzzle.

Is such a boring hobby good?

Sure enough, this should be called the taste of successful people.

Later, the two signed a contract, and Li Qingzhou successfully reached a cooperation with the Liu family.

.........

When she received the news from Zhao Jingjing, Li Qingzhou was staying at home and chatting with Ge Yue, a new friend and cartoonist.

This man has been conceiving a new comic recently - saying that his image is very suitable for the villain characters in it, hoping to get a facial authorization to draw him into the comics...

Ge Yue said carefully, "The villain I conceived is also sitting in a wheelchair... If you mind..."

Li Qingzhou doesn't care about this.

He put up his little voice and kept the setting, "It doesn't matter. I can authorize it, just draw as you want."

Ge Yue rubbed his hand and was even more excited: "Brother, you are the good brother of my life!"