He can't refuse, and he will never refuse!

.........

After looking at Qiao Huanming left.

Li Qingzhou looked at the time and said, "Xiyan, at this point, the medical school should be about to end."

Fang Xiyan nodded: "InDECed."

Li Qingzhou said, "Let's go to medical school."

The food of Yanda University is delicious, and I'm hungry. Let the heroine treat you!

Fang Xiyan took the opportunity to turn the wheelchair in the direction and pushed Li Qingzhou to the medical school.

He previously felt that during the period after Mr. Li's car accident, he seemed to be inexplicably colder at Miss Xu...

Now it seems that it should be an illusion.

.........

In the original book, the heroine Xu Mengning was worried about the injury of 'Li Qingzhou's leg by heavy objects to save her.

Therefore, when filling in the application form for the college entrance examination, she chose the medical department of Yanjing University.

Today, there was a medical lecture in the Medical College of Yan University.

When Li Qingzhou and Fang Xiyan passed by, they happened to catch up with their class.

He thought he would be able to eat steaming food soon, but sometimes... things always go against expectations.

What's the situation now?!

Xu Mengning was blocked in the open space outside the medical school, surrounded by many students.

Some people point out, while others are watching the excitement.

There are still many people who simply want to eat. In order to avoid affecting it, they simply hide far away and walk away from the outside.

Therefore, a large area is cleared near the "place of the incident".

Li Qingzhou saw the heroine entangled by troubles and wanted to turn around and leave in an instant, but the wheelchair was being pushed by Fang Xiyan...

Stop, stop.

The cat is crying.

Can he still eat...

"Retrograde" is always the most conspicuous one.

After a while, Zhao Jingjing, a friend of Xu Mengning, noticed Li Qingzhou and Fang Xiyan.

'Li Qingzhou once came to Yan University Medical College to find the heroine.

Therefore, Zhao Jingjing was no stranger to him - after Fang Xiyan took an unwavering footstep, she shouted again.

Suddenly, everyone's eyes gathered, and he suddenly became the "focus".

"........."

Li Qingzhou's expression remained unchanged, and his eyes were gloomy. Liu Xiahui, the hero who actually appeared in the medical school, as well as one young man and several girls he didn't know.

"Canoe, why are you here?" When Xu Mengning saw him, he hurried over.

Li Qingzhou looked at Xu Mengning with a little gentleness in his eyes and said, "I have something to do when I go to Yanda. Come and see you when I finish it."

"What just happened?"

Xu Mengning shook his head: "What..."

Before he finished speaking, a harsh female voice sounded, "He won't be your disabled boyfriend, will he?"