( 🍋 ) The Way of The Scribe [ Al-Haitham x Reader ]

Contains :
Non-con, Choking, Drugging, Bondage, Mentions of torture

Do not proceed if you are not comfortable with any of those mentioned above

LAST CHANCE, BACK OFF IF YOU DISLIKE ANY OF THOSE...

.

Your eyes squinted from the blinding light that shone upon you. Head spinning and throat dried out, you couldn't make out where you were at the moment, or what happened to you.
All you felt was pain around you body and the cold chains that held you hanging in the ceiling.

The air was hot and suffocating, and it was hellish for you whose home was cold and freezing.
As your sweat dropped to the floor, you realized your clothes has been stripped off you, leaving you naked. Battle scars and wet wounds were openly shown, not a single clothing covering any of them.

Scent of blood and sweat filled your senses, making your stomach churn.
You struggled to no avail, wrists all red from the friction between the chains and your skin.

"H-he-help..."

A small croak that was all you manage to spit out.
Your lungs felt stuffy, breathing felt heavier than ever.
Probably from the lack of oxygen in the room.

You could barely make out the sound of the metal door being opened.
A loud clank was heard before a gust of wind hit your weakened state.

Chills ran down your spine, you let out a sigh.
You noticed a figure walking towards you, his deep voice echoed in the room.

"So, you are still alive after all of that? I must say, I am impressed with the durability of a Fatui"

You managed to catch a glimpse of your torturer despite your blurry eyesight.
Gray hair with a hint of mint green, at least 6 ft tall, body so perfect that it would made you drool... if you were in a different situation.

It strucked you as fast as Signora turned to ashes.

Al-Haitham.

The high and mighty scribe of Akademiya was the one who captured you and brought you to this hell.
You spotted him once during one of your patrols in the outskirts of Apam Woods.

Even though you were a Mirror Maiden, one of those with quite power in the Fatuus, you knew you were no match for him.

"Say, Fatui, why did the Doctor return to Sumeru?"

"I suppose the scribe is smart enough to know that soldier like me knows nothing about the harbringer's plans..."

He scoffed in annoyance and grabbed something from the table in the corner.
Even if you were conscious enough to answer his questions, your whole body felt like shattering into pieces of mirror.

Suddenly,

Something was tightly holding down your legs.
It was rough, but not painful.
Something like... vines.

You opened you eyes to see two strong green vines pulling your leg, keeping uou body straight and stretched.
As much as you wanted to fight back, a little tingling sensation grew in your stomach.
Maybe getting tied up was kind of your thing.

A sudden sense of burning strucked you as Al-Haitham placed a flaming red heated metal rod on your abdomen.
You bit your lip in desperation of holding in your screams, though it was to no avail, the pain was too much to bear.

"Tell me, Fatui scum. What are the Doctor's plans?"

Your tensed body was hanging as the vines loosened themselves.
The scribe placed down the rod, sighing in defeat.

"You are one tough nut to crack, are you not?"

Unable to speak, you panted as tears rolled down your cheek.
You could barely even remember the last time you had tears in your eyes.

Al-Haitham took off his outer coat and threw it somewhere in the room, leaving him in his tight bodysuit.
He lifted up your chin with his thumb, a smirk that was rarely seen on his face grew when he saw you crying.

"My, my, you are so ravishing with tears streaming down your face..."

Your (e/c) eyes took note of every detail of his face.
How pretty it was, turquoise orbs with ice cold aura, sharp jawline, and perfection portrayed in one person.

He forcefully shoved his finger into your mouth,
"Torture and pain may not work for you, Fatui. Who knows what you have been through to be a soldier... So, what about a slightly different approach?"

You didn't notice the vines crawling up your leg until it rubbed its rough skin on your crotch.
You gasped, but the scribe smirked in satisfaction, his eyes full of victory.

Wiggling, you tried to free yourself from the shackles and tightening grip of the vines.
But, nothing happened except the vines now sinking itself into your plump thighs.

"P-p-please..."

You squeaked in a very hoarse voice, though you knew he would have no mercy for you.
His hand left your mouth and just when you thought he had enough, you were gasping for air, the pale fingers wrapped around your throat.

Al-Haitham fished something out from his pocket, a pink liquid with a sweet rosey scent.
After pouring all of it down your throat, he held your chin, making sure you gulped it down.

He leaned in to your ear and whispered,

"Worry not, it's just an aphrodisiac made from herbals. My friend made sure it would not kill you... well, at least the drugs won't,"

You tried to cough out whatever he just shoved down your throat.
The flowery taste made you uneasy, a certain feeling surged inside the pit of your stomach.
It was too familiar, but at the same time, it wasn't.

Your insides were burning like a flame, liquid dripping down your squished thighs even without any contact. 
Body shivering, tears streaming down, mouth agape, cheeks red as cherry, what a perfect lewd sight.
The scribe held your jaw, his eyes never faltered to watch you broke to pieces. 

"Beautiful... how beautiful, you think I didn't know that you have been lingering around Sumeru? And how you have been reporting to Port Ormos so often after you patrols?"

You could barely make what he was saying, between the hazy mind and the need yet to be satisfied between your legs, you lost your capabilities to stay focus. 
His grip on your jaw tightened, there was pain but you could feel nothing but pleasure at this point.

"Look at you losing your mind... I want to see how long can you last... before you give in to me".

•°•°•°•

| AAAAAND THAT'S A WRAP GUYSSSS

🎊🎊HAPPY NEW FUCKIN YEAAAR OF 2023 🎉🎉

MAY YALL ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND HORNAY (jk)

YES IM BEING A BISH THIS START OF THE YEAR BY CUTTING YA HORNAYNESS AHAHAHHAHA

okay but seriously dont kill me, ill make a continuation

ANYWAYS
love yall luvables i hope yall will.have a good year and may ur happiness be everlasting 💃💃💃💕💕💖💖

~Kyuu |