{ANGST} Nothing More [ Thoma x Reader ]

.

The crying little girl giggled as the boy ran circles around her.
He stopped and smiled, holding her hand and bringing her back to a small shop by the city gates.

A few minutes later,
The girl shrieked in happiness.
She wore back the flower crown she lost.
The boy laughed and held her hand as they ran inside the city walls.

~~~

The memory of you and your beloved fiancee swindled inside your head.
You sighed out, it's been years since you last heard from him.

Thoma went to Inazuma to help his father, but then he no longer contacted you since he worked for the Kamisato clan.
You initially thought that he was just too busy.

"Do you know? The Sakoku Decree has been taken down, so now we can travel to Inazuma!,"

You heard Atsuko talking.
You went to Liyue today, accompanying your mother returning to her hometown.

Beidou was laughing on the dock, being proud of the white haired boy beside her.

"Beidou!,"

She turned her head, smiling widely as she saw you.

"Yo (y/n)! Fine day, isn't it?,"

"It is,...oh, how is Thoma? He's here with you? You know, since the Sakoku Decree was taken down,"

Her face was tense, she knew how much you cared about your fiancee.

"A-ah .. about that, well, he's still in Inazuma, b-but if you want to see him... I will be going to Inazuma in a few days, if you like it, you can join us,"

"Sure! I'll be happy to,"

~~~

You placed your foot down at the docks of Inazuma, admiring the different atmosphere.
Beidou sent you off with Kazuha, who was still shocked that you were Thoma's fiancee.

"So, where does Thoma work?,"

You asked eagerly, you really missed him.
Kazuha chuckled a little and led you to Komore Teahouse.

"This is the place where you can meet him, I'll accompany you until he arrived,"

You nodded, sitting quietly and petting Taroumaru.
Kazuha walked out, waiting for Thoma maybe, you thought.

You heard footsteps from the outside, and the sound of Kazuha talking with the one familiar voice.
Unable to control yourself, you ran out of the house, seeing the blonde that you have been wanting to meet.

"Thoma!!!,"

You hugged him tightly as he froze.
Either he was shocked to see you or...
You shook the thought away, immediately thinking that he was just surprised.

"(y/n)? O-oh... Didn't expect to see you here. Did you just sail from Mondstadt? On what occasion?,"

He asked like nothing happened, making you pout a little.

"Of course to see my fiancee, you silly. You haven't reach out to me for so long and I was so worried so I went here with Beidou to check on you, also my parents wanted to see you, they said they want to plan the ceremony once you got back"

His face went a bit pale, and it didn't go unnoticed.

"Thoma, baby, are you alright? Were you too tired?,"

You asked worriedly, reaching his cheeks.
He softly brushed off your hand, which once again, hurted you.

"Uh...yea, I'll see you later again tomorrow, alright? I have some matters to attend to,"

With that, he walked out of the teahouse, leaving Kazuha and you.
After he was far enough, you felt your tears running down.

Kazuha looked at you in the eyes,

"(Y/n),...I have some things to tell you...,"

~~~

Back in the ship,
You were trying to wipe off your tears as Kazuha stood next to your bed.

"What were you going to tell me, Kazuha?,"

He bit his lip in hesitation, before letting out a sigh.

"Thoma,... he... probably didn't see you as his fiancee anymore,"

That's it.
You fell down on the floor.
Kazuha ran to you, picking you up slowly and sat you on the bed.

"He...was working with the Kamisato clan all this time...and...he told me...that...he liked the mistress,"

You cried out, feeling betrayed.
All these years of waiting for him was for nothing.
You loved him, but someone else was on his mind.

That was why he didn't talk to you anymore, neither did he care to ask you.
Someone else found its way to his heart.

~~~

Thoma walked to the Komore Teahouse the next day, only to found Kazuha sitting there alone.

"She's going back with us tomorrow,"

He nodded, staying silent as he petted Taroumaru.

"You don't want to talk to her?,"

"Does she even want to meet me?,"

Now, Kazuha was kept shut.
Thoma sighed amd looked right into his eyes.

"I know she's hurt, but I can't blame anyone. We were separated for a long time, and I met someone amazing here,"

Kazuha looked back at him with disgust.
He knew it was something that Thoma would say but it ticked him more than he thought.

"(y/n)'s a beautiful and kind woman, my childhood friend and I used to really love her. But, Miss Ayaka was something special,"

He smiled warmly, and Kazuha had enough.
He walked out of the teahouse.

"Suit yourself, Thoma. She was very loyal to you, no matter how many better guys tried to date her, she refused, believing in you. Yet, you treated her this way...,"

With that, Kazuha was lost in the crowd.
Thoma was left alone as he remembered the old memories with you.

He shook his head and pulled out a picture of the two of you.

"But now, you are nothing more than someone I once knew,"

Tossing the picture to the nearby trash, he went back to the Kamisato Estate.

•°•°•°•

| please don't kill me. i love Thoma, i just wanted to make this. Thoma is a beautiful, kind, and stronk male wife who is very very lovely and lovable |