48. Daddy Issues 💢

Start from the beginning

"That is not true Draco your fathers just angry." Said Narcissa.

"Of course I'm angry Narcissa, you gave birth to such a fucking failure." Yelled Lucius.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I looked at Draco and he couldn't hold it in any longer. He let out a small little cry then silenced.

Lucius grabbed Draco's arm and dragged him out of the room.

"Lucius stop it, STOP!" Yelled Narcissa.

I know why Draco cried over the thought of going home. I know why he had a nervous breakdown in the washroom and why he was so on edge.

And I know why he couldn't tell me he loved me.

Lucius slammed the door shut.

(Mattheos Pov)
I had to help Draco, I had to lie.
"WAIT!" I yelled.
I ran to the door and opened it.

"What's the matter Mattheo?" Said Lucius.
"Don't hurt him Mr. Malfoy, Draco's covering for me." I said.

Sierra and Narcissa looked at each other.

"What ever do you mean?" Said Lucius.
"It was me who got her pregnant, I just didn't want my dad finding out. I didn't want interruptions for the lords plans."

Obviously I don't know for sure if it was me but I didn't wanna watch Draco getting hurt.
And I didn't want Sierra witnessing that either.

Lucius looked at Draco.
"Is this true?" Said Lucius.

I looked at Draco and nodded my head rapidly.

"Y-yes father, it's true."
Lucius grabbed Draco and brought him back here.

"See Mattheos such a better son, he didn't want to disturb his father. You should learn from him." Said Lucius.

I saw a look of disbelief on Draco's face.

"Very well, now get out of the manor and return to Hogwarts at once." Said Lucius walking away.

(Sierras Pov)
"Draco you know he didn't mean that." Said Mattheo.
"Shut the fuck up Mattheo. I hate you." Said Draco.

"Darling he helped you." Said Narcissa.
"I don't care." Draco said angrily.

"Draco." I softly said grabbing his arm.
He pulled away.
"Draco let's talk abou- ."
"No!" He said cutting me off. He apparated away.

"Mattheo you know Draco's grateful you saved him. He was just mad Lucius compared the two of you." Said Narcissa.

"I know." Said Mattheo.
"It's just Lucius has always been so hard on him and I can't stop him." Said Narcissa.
"It's okay Mrs.Malfoy."

"I'm so sorry you had to watch that darling." Said Narcissa looking at me.

"That's okay I'm sorry you have to go through that."
"I'm gonna go find Draco and calm him down." Said Mattheo. He apparated away.

"Lucius has been comparing Mattheo to him his whole life. Thats why Draco and Mattheo are so competitive."

I've been at the manor for 3 days and everything fell into place. All the questions I've had like why Draco and Mattheo were always at each others necks, why Draco couldn't admit to liking someone, and why Mattheo easily could.