Procrastinating

Aether grunts as he lands against the stiff mattress, face down as his hand gropes around for the closest pillow. After seeing him struggle for a couple seconds Paimon takes pity; swooping in and nudging a pillow closer, stifling a giggle when he instantly grabs it and stuffs his face into it.

Muffled groans can be heard from the boy, "what's the matter?"

He stops for a moment, turning his head to look at his floating companion, he seems to think for a moment before averting his gaze towards the window behind the fae.

The sun was beginning to set and the cloudy summer sky was a beautiful display of color, soft hues of pink and teal to deep pigments of purples and reds.

"Nothing that I haven't already complained about," he finally says with a sigh, "anyways, I'm gonna take a quick bath and try and sort through my inventory until I get too tired to care."

The pixie nods as she settles down on the bed, tummy so full of sparkling grape juice she can practically feel it sloshing around each time she shifts a little too quickly. She yawns as she quietly listens while the blonde begins to remove his scarf and gloves before reaching down to tug off his boots.

A content sigh escaping his pretty mouth at the relief, compression socks could only do so much for an adventurer.

He picks up the garments and rests them on the dresser, the boots slump beside the dresser, before walking into the bathroom to start to fill the ceramic tub.

He walks out with his satchel in hand as his free hand searches for sleepwear, quickly pulling out the flowy blouse and soft trousers. The blonde quietly slipped into the bathroom so as not to disturb the snoring pixie from her juice induced coma.

He wraps his mostly clean braid into a low bun as he washes his body before relaxing in the hot water for several peaceful minutes, sensitive ears listening to each drip and slosh of water that echoed in the tiled room, listening to the sound of soapy suds forming before popping in a tingling crackle that had the back of his neck feeling funny.

The feeling of the water against his delicate, flushed skin, so hot it was almost unbearable as the surface tension tickled his tender nipples. He instinctively moved his arms to protect them, not too keen of the odd yet familiar sensation shooting up his spine.

He takes a deep breath, trying his best to focus on his breathing, even the peaceful silence was proving to be an overwhelming experience for the omega.

He dries off and gets dressed for bed, the fae still laid where she had fallen asleep on the bed. Taking up quite a bit of space in her slumber. The blonde smiles fondly as he carefully readjusts the pixie, turning her onto her stomach before tucking her beneath the comforter and fluffing up a pillow to place beneath her adorably squished face.

He plants a gentle peck against her soft white hair in a motherly manner before turning off the bedroom light to allow her to sleep soundly. Pulling out a piece of luminosity stone to ease the strain on his eyes, its pale blue hue lighting up the desk he had sat at to begin his time consuming task.

Roughly an hour later his satchel is feeling a little lighter and eyelids are feeling much heavier. But it isn't enough to say he would be able to fall asleep anytime soon, he looks at the pocket watch he pulls from his satchel. It was barely nine, perhaps he could go out and walk off this excess energy and still have time to get a full night's rest.

With a plan set, the blonde considers his usual traveling attire, shaking his head as he grabs a pair of compression socks and some comfortable black slippers he had been given during his stay in Wangshu Inn.

He quietly exits the room and makes his way out of the inn, greeting the kind eyed receptionist along the way,

" Ah -Honorary knight, w-where are you clothes," he says, the blonde blinking at the intensity of the man's voice crack.