"And if I refuse?" Namjoon asked, raising an eyebrow. "I can't not have a great dick, after all." He hadn't any intentions to be rude today, not when he was currently on cloud nine because of Yoongi. But his classmates didn't need to know that. He had a reputation to keep up after all.

"Then you can't fuck me for a week." Seokjin said.

Namjoon blinked. "But I don't want to fuck y-"

"Fuck, okay, you called my bluff! Please fuck me now!" Seokjin begged. "Right here on the floor, I don't care!"

Namjoon choked on his cupcake. "For fucks sake, Jin! Can't I shove one thing in my mouth without one of you horny guys begging for it to be your dicks?"

"He's coming!" Jungkook suddenly whisper hissed.

Everyone freaked out quietly and ran to their positions, which was just anywhere in the room. Jungkook flicked the lights off so Hoseok wouldn't be able to see the party decorations.

"The hell?" Jungkook heard Hoseok mutter. The doorknob turned and then opened. A second later the lights flicked on and he stepped inside.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted, throwing handfuls of confetti into the air.

"Yeah." Namjoon said.

Hoseok gasped, his eyes wide as he took in everything.  "Whoa, what the hell is this?"

"Your surprise party!" Seokjin grinned, running over to hug the boy tightly.

Hoseok blinked. "I didn't expect you to throw it so early."

"Duh, that's the surprise." Seokjin chuckled. He kissed his friend's cheek. "I supervised everything. Your favorite songs are on the playlist, we got your favorite flavors of treats and punch, and I told Taehyung your favorite stores to spend money at."

"But my gift cards weren't for Gucci or Chanel, so you get Target and Walmart instead." Taehyung shot him a double thumbs up.

Hoseok grinned. "Aww, guys! This is so sweet! Thank you, honestly. It definitely makes up for having to go to the dentist earlier." He looked at the teacher's desk. "Where's Mr. Min?"

"Had to run a teacher errand, he'll be back in time to open gifts." Seokjin explained. "I'll get you some punch."

Hoseok hummed happily as Seokjin skipped away. Jungkook approached him and hugged him as well. "Happy birthday, Hobi!"

"Thanks, Kook." Hoseok kissed the top of the younger boy's hair, before noticing Namjoon alone in the corner and hurrying over.

"No." Namjoon said immediately.

"Oh, come on." Hoseok whined. "You don't even know what I was going to say!"

"You were going to make some cheeky remark about me owing you some birthday spankings or some shit." Namjoon bit into a cookie.

Hoseok opened his mouth, then shut it. He looked glumly at the floor. "Damn, have I become predictable?"

Seokjin appeared and handed the boy a cup of punch. "Only your words have, but it's your actions that matter."

Namjoon scowled. "Don't encourage him to be even more Hoseok-like."

"Hey, speaking of Namjoon having to sub for us for our PornHub channel, I have the date set for that." Hoseok sipped his drink.

"Wow, say that louder, I don't think the satellites in space picked that up." Namjoon snapped.

"I already have my item picked." Seokjin giggled. "You're going to hate how good it looks."