1

We don't know what will happen if we ever meet demons or angels but if we do

It won't be ordinary thing.

It was past 9pm and it was already getting late you knew it. You were sitting in library for hours reading those demons and angels book you always craved for and finally you packed your things and made your way to your house.

"Should I call Renjun….nevermind must be sleeping with his lazy ass" You mumbled, biting your bottom lips.

Making small steps, you heard some voice talking making you freeze on your spot but you decided not to wait and continued walking.

Until you heard a loud screaming in pain wanting to help but you were too scared to do it.
Out of blue you saw three male figure standing wearing black jackets but something was off about them.

They didn't looked like humans, we're they vampires? no, demons? not possible cause they don't exist. you thought

But sadly you saw each and everything and was too scared to make a sound, trying to run away which you failed. A hand stopped you holding your wrist.

"You saw it didn't you" he asked
"I swear I won't tell anyone, promise. Please leave me" You begged as tears welled in your eyes.

"Gosh humans are really so annoying" he said

Suddenly he pinned you to the wall choking you till you die.

"Please i won't tell an-"

"Shut up how dare you" he growled

"Stop Mark you'll kill her" Jeno tried stopping him but instead was thrown away.

"Maybe you deserve a ending like him don't you" he pointed at a strange man's body lying on the ground.

By now his eyes were dark red and black wings on his back. All of it was too much for you to take together.

"What was he"

"Is he what I'm thinking?"

"You are demon…"

"FUCK!!!" He said punching the wall beside you making you jolt in surprise

"How do you know?" The other male asked in shock

"That's how it describes in those books which I rea-"

"Just shut up if you don't want to die" he spoke gripping your hands as tightly as he could probably leaving a mark.

"Nobody should know who I am, Nobody" he whispered in cold voice dripping like venom.

"Mark stop-"

"Fuck off Jaemin" 

"She is nothing to you" 

"She knows who we are" Mark's cold gaze made Jaemin step back

Mark ignored their voices and continued pulling you harshly

"No please let me go-"

"Shut up I will kill you no use of begging princess"

"No please i promise I won't tell anyone"

Mark froze suddenly leaving her wrist feeling something odd.

Welllll what happened Mr mark lee why so seriousMark needs a big character development though 😔✊🏻

Mark needs a big character development though 😔✊🏻