VIII

Greninja POV

"GRENINJA!!!" |"NOO!!!"| No... I'm the only one now...

He was lost in his thoughts, too lost. He was not having the slightest hope left, breaking him down mentally.

No, why are you thinking this way... you're supposed to be a 'Ninja Hero.' Not a whimpering and sad Greninja!

Greninja went to his serious self.

I can't use any of my moves. If breaking through force is an option, fine then!

Greninja focused his strength and muscles on breaking out. To extend even further, imagine the Greninja from the portrait. The one from Ninja Village. The Pokémon would shake his head, disappointed, and walk away from what is, his successor. Greninja, we know, is chasing after it, with 'wait!' and 'stop!' but soon disappears. Greninja stood still, up to now, this is what he becomes? He strikes his fist to the ground.

"Ha!" The ropes were stiff and then ripped apart. He removes it from him. He looks up to the sky, the night is still young. All it is left is to find everyone. But the outcome will become challenging as Greninja may not be sure that the individuals are still out there. In other words, he does a quick investigation. Nothing appeared after that. He reminds himself to stay cautious of any attacks.

"Don't worry, guys I'm coming."

Chespin POV

"Sylveon! Greninja! Clemont!" I yell out. Oh, man... I know I was alone before but, THIS is too different. I have to find everyone, while I carry my Pokéball. Through the vast trees, branches, and who knows what other Pokémon monsters are there! Thinking about it makes my head wanna go BOOM! Get yourself together, don't be dumb! What would Greninja do in this situation or Braixen?

A bush started making noises near Chespin. "Huh!" He quickly got scared instead of hiding his pins started to sharpen themselves ready to use Pin Missile.

"Hey! Don't fire." He heard a familiar voice within the bush but who?

"It's me, Noibat!" Noibat comes around in a dizzy and goofy situation, seeing stars everywhere. Explaining the spiral eyes.

"Aw, man," Chespin exclaimed and was pretty worried, helping Noibat. "So, you didn't see anyone else?"

"No, I'm very, very sorry." Noibat is at the point where he can't do anything to help. If he did, what good would it do?

"Just relax, don't overthink man," Chespin thought of something, "Can't you fly and see where everyone is?" he brought the idea to Noibat, as that happened many times before like Talonflame was summoned to find everyone. Surprisingly, Noibat shook his head. "Huh? Why not!" Chespin was confused before he could question. The bat shows his back, showing a little chip attached to him. "You've never had that before,"

"Yeah, it was there when I got out, like a magnet."

"Huh, hm..." Chespin thinks, "... use your Sound Waves! Then you can find everyone!" he thinks of something for once, other than food.

"I would, but I'm exhausted," Noibat confessed feeling a little done,

"Now?"