Shy

Days pass by Nandini friends keep on teasing her about her senior.
She didn't tell them about Manik . Because she knows about the consequences she will face.
One day she tells sanjana about the whole thing and she promises to keep it a secret and also never tease Nandini about Manik .

Nandini was so chilling mode now a days due to less work

She was going to hospital from college with her friends and they stopped outside and thinking about chilling for sometime as they have some time left

Shall we go out? Coffee or something?
They were still at the entrance thinking and discussing.

Shruthi: hey nandu is he the new young professor who joined the college?
Nandini's back was towards the entrance so she had to turn about who she is talking about
Turns -
It's Manik he was smiling and coming out of hospital
But Nandini made a horrified expression as she had seen him suddenly after a long time and walked away from entrance to other side where sanjana was going.

What was the stupidest expression with me she thought anyways I have a mask but why did I got horrified? Is it shyness???

She goes and sits with sanjana and other friends where a small snack shop was present within the campus but opposite to hospital.

She ran away but watches what Manik is doing. He goes and meets his friends outside hospital and they all go somewhere.
But why did she ran away ? She didn't know how to react? He is not even coming to talk to her ... is it because she is shy???