十四 x 1k reads special

🗀 Rejection: 14

It was their mother's day off today and since considering that she isn't as busy for today, she proposed to her that she should be the one to go to Takashi's school today to pick him up. And now here is she is, clad in a plain white shirt, long blue floral skirt paired with a cute sandals and straw hat, Airi makes her way to her younger brother's school.

At first, she fairly enjoyed the walk to get to her destination. To be able to see and feel the sun on her skin feels nice after cooping herself up in the four corners of the Art Club room. Relaxing her senses and freeing herself from the usual paint tubes and paint brushes, a small smile paints her lips as she feels happy and free at the same time. Enjoying this moment before the war against entrance exams comes.

But at one point, Airi stopped from walking to turn around, couldn't shake off the feeling that she's being followed. Darting her eyes around every corner in front of her, she shook her head and continued walking forward. After taking another few steps and stopping from her tracks, Airi turned around to see if there was anyone or anything that was following her, but she was met with nothing behind her. Immediately whipping her head in front again, she gasped a little as Shinichiro was right in front of her.

Swiftly, Shinichiro extended his hand out to hold her wrist, pulling her closer to him into a tight hug. "Don't go." He whispers in her ear. "Whoever you're meeting, turn around and go home. Don't meet him." He continues, his hold around her frame tightening.

Airi's eyebrows furrowed a little, lifting her head up to look at him. "Are you telling me...not to pick up my brother?" She asks.

"Yes. Wait, your brother?" Shinichiro asks, pulling away from the hug so he could look at her, hands placed on her shoulders. "You mean...you're just going to pick up Takashi from his school? Not going on a date or anything?"

The girl burst laughing afterwards, causing Shinichiro's cheeks to turn red in embarrassment.

"Don't laugh at me! I'm getting embarrassed here!"

"But you're so embarrassing too!" Airi reasons, still laughing. "You're so funny, Shin. You're stupidly cute at the same time." She adds.

"Aw. I found you cute too, Airi chan!" He beams to her.

As Airi realizes what she had just told him, it was cheek's turn to turn into the color red. Overtaking Shinichiro and stomping her way to her destination.

"Can you say that again, Airi chan? I want to record it on my phone!"

"Hey" Airi begins to say, taking a quick glance at him. "Can you at least turn out that stick? I'm going to smack you again if I hear Takashi say something about the smell."

Sano Shinichiro, the leader of the famous and fearsome gang Black Dragons that's ruling over Japan, obediently threw his cigarette stick down on the ground, crushing it under his feet before dusting the scent and ashes away from his clothes.

"Did you say something?" Shinichiro asks

Airi shook her head. "Nothing important." She speaks. "It's just that it seems Takashi has a new teacher." She continues, using her head to point where the new teacher is. As the two teenagers walk over to the new teacher, Airi immediately paints her lips with the sweetest smile.

"Hello, I'm Mitsuya Airi. I'm here to pick Takashi!" She tells him.

"Ah! I didn't you know you and your husband are so young, Mrs Mitsuya!" The teacher responded, smiling while bowing to the two.