𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

ابدأ من البداية

»So that's probably why Kakucho still has his job and life and mine just fell apart, huh?«, you remarked, scoffing.

»Correct.«, Mikey confirmed. »Now choose!«

After some moments of silence you sighed and gave in. »Fine. I will join Bonten.«

Now that was way too easy. She probably wants to destroy the Gang from the inside as soon as she can. I better always let someone accompany her and stay away from (Y/N) myself.

He let go of you and went towards the desk, putting the gun back in it's drawer. »My name is Mikey«, he observed your reaction but you didn't show one. Either you hid it very well or it didn't stir something up inside you at all. Somehow or other he decided not to tell you about your shared past. He wouldn't risk reviving his own feelings he once used to have. That's why...

»I want you to call me Boss or Sir though. Only Sanzu is allowed to call me by my name.«

You nodded.

»Since I can't trust you, there always will be one of the other members accompanying you. You will also live with them. Two weeks with each, then repeating the cycle.«

»But-«

»That's not debatable. It's the safest for every one of us. Beside that you will attend all team meetings if I say so. If you're dumb enough to betray me through contacting the police or any similar shit, I see myself forced to kill you without hesitation. You won't even make it as far as pronouncing one of our names out loud over the phone.«

Silence arouse and Mikey could make out the rage inside your eyes. It seemed like you didn't even try to hide it.

And he liked that.

He had always liked that about you.

Realising what he thought, he averted his gaze and commanded you to leave the room. He followed you and simply gave his subordinates their new instructions, before going back to his room again, trying to distract his mind by searching for food.

It couldn't be! What the hell has happened to (Y/N) 13 years ago?!

(Y/N)

The moment Mikey left you alone with his subordinates you felt like throwing up. You joined Bonten. You joined a crime syndicate. You joined your enemies' organisation. You totally were the worst spy ever.

Still, this was your only option. Beside dying, that was. Your current priority was to find out who that man was that attacked you yesterday and why he knew your name. And why he wasn't only after you but your enemy as well. Whether this was only a sick game of some maniac or not, it actually ruined your life over night. You won't let that person get away with that! After that you could still think of a way to ruin Bonten.