.:Chapter 1 Re-write:.

Hello everyone! I have decided to start re-writing this fic! If I am being honest this story was pretty bad when I first started writing it. All the bad grammar and spelling from not proof reading; the rushed words of me wanted to publish SOMETHING, and overall the horrible self insert of an oc that I am scrapping. If I do plan on keeping her in then I might just make her a quirked cat.

I honestly had no idea on how I wanted this story portrayed, so I am going back through all the cringe and re-writing each chapter longer and hopefully better. I WILL be drafting the re-written chapters after 2 days the new one was posted. Unless asked to keep then I might just leave the old versions after the edited one.

Feel free to give comment! Have a happy time reading! ^^

ALSO! Warning up ahead! I will add content warnings in the beginning of each chapter instead of in between sentences! Please read with caution, the following chapter includes:

-includes self deprecating thoughts

-Mentions/implies of death

-Mentions/implies of past self harm

-Includes self harm/body mutilation

-Includes/mentions panic attacks

-Mentions/implies sexual assault

Staring down at the piece of laminated plastic in his hands; snow white teeth stretched as wide as it could be with happy lines formed under his dark eye bags. He couldn't believe it. After those gruesome hours of training of not only his quirk (is it really mine if it was given?), but his body as well, he was finally able to achieve his first goal.

Or would he call it his third?

The cheeky and awkward smile of his own face stared back at him with the words 'Hero License' in bold letters to the top. Nothing can compare to how he felt till it finally had hit him. All those days of hyping himself up for when he'd get his hero name plastered on a dense but still flimsy piece of shiny plastic.

Don't get him wrong! He's happy. Extremely even. His friends are cheery as well, but deep down Midoriya still had regrets if he qualified enough to be a hero.

There were moments where he was truly happy, but even those times couldn't compare to how he really felt.

The greenette faked it all. His smile, his happiness, his upbeat attitude. All of it. And for what? For the sake of his so-called 'friends'? Midoriya cared for them, he really and truly did, but even at his trying moments he couldn't bring himself to see if they did the same for him.

There were moments when he felt like his fellow classmates and friend's truly cared, but it was all the same. He could see fake smiles from a mile away. The soon-to-be same fate as middle school.

The cold interior and exterior of the school; inky degrading and sinister smiles spewing nicely wrapped words promising a life of friendship and happiness. Bruises and scars flaring in reminder of each 'friendship' and 'present' that was presented to him. Apologies fluttering their way to give a faux sense of security.

Would that all be the same if he actually tried to befriend everyone like he had at Aldera?

Soon he got wrapped up in his apprenticeship at the Nighteye agency. The freckled face boy really thought things were getting better; had been getting better. That was before the rescue mission, before he had practically lost another mentor. Before he had more guilt adding up from causing something that could have been so easily preventable.