1. Back to Where Everything Started

Start from the beginning

"The Rumbling might start again!" Jean said.

"It's him!" Connie said. "We have to kill the centipede!"

"It survived the explosion!" Levi exclaimed. "How could we kill it?" He let out a sigh. "We have to go after Eren."

Mikasa held her head, looking at him.

Levi looked down. "It's not over until he's dead. This nightmare..."

"Why!" Mikasa exclaimed, crying. "Why must things end this way?"
.

Armin's Collosal titan turned to Eren's.
.

Armin furrowed his eyebrows.
.

The Armoured titan turned to the centipede who was shaking in an abnormal manner.
.

Reiner groaned. "Ugh! What?!"

Then, the centipede creature began to emit smoke, standing under the cliff.
.

Armin's Collosal titan turned his head towards the smoke.
.

"That smoke." Armin said. "What is that?"
.

"It's from that shiny thing!" Gabi said, looking down at the centipede.

"Is is dead?" Mikasa asked, kneeling.

"No. It doesn't smell like a dead titan." Connie said while covering his mouth. Then the realisation hit him and his expression changed. "Isn't it the same thing as Ragako Village?"

All of them turned to him with wide eyes.

Levi looked ahead. "Mikasa! Pieck! Get on Falco! We're getting out of here!"

Falco gasped. "What?"

"What are you talking about?" Pieck asked, surprised.

Levi looked at her from his shoulder. "Ackerman and titan shifters are an exception! You should know what to do!"

Pieck's eyes widened. "No way! That's-"

"Hurry!" Levi shouted.

After some moments, Falco transformed and Mikasa, Levi and Pieck flew away on his back.

Pieck was holding out her hand towards her father with a distressed expression while Mikasa was holding her back.
.

The remaining people began to cry, holding eachother.
.

With a roar, Falco flew towards Eren's Collosal titan.
.

Jean and Connie wrapped their hand around eachother.

"So, this is the end." Connie said, sadly.

"For us." Jean said. "They are leaving it to us. This is the Scouts' way."

"Do you remember, Jean? During our graduation?" Connie said and looked at Jean.

Jean looked at him. "Yeah."

"We ended up saving the world because of you." Connie said.
.

Because of the smoke, all Eldians started to turn into mindless titans.

Some of them began to fell off the cliff.

With that, the centipede creature formed a army of titans and marched towards Eren's Collosal titan.
.

Armin's Collosal titan turned to Eren's Collosal titan and began to approach him.
.

"You really love this hell, huh?" Armin said with furrowed eyebrows. "Alright. I'll follow you till the end."
.

With that, the two giants began fighting.
.

Annie and Pieck transformed and stopped the centipede creature from making contact with Eren along with the Armoured titan while also dealing with the pure titans.
.