❤️❤️part--6❤️❤️

Everyone was looking at her and she was looking down

Breaking the silence, Sid laughed out loud followed by Rishi and avika.
Param and Barkha were trying to stop smiling while karan was smiling staring at her.

Controlling himself Sid said
Dekha maine kha tha na iski aadat hai. Hostel me bhi aise hi krti thi.
Cartoon bane bina iska mnn nhi bharta.

Sid bahut ho gya bas kro tm log said Barkha and goes towards MONAMI .kitni pyaari to lag rhi hai.

Ha whi to samajh nhi aa rha baby kon hai MONAMI kon said Rishi.

Ye to kuch bhi nhi hai, isse jyada funny dresses hai. MONAMI seriously yaar tm bahut cute lag rhi ho said avika.

Arre mai bore ho rhi hu hm yha khelne aaye the kya aap sb baate krne lage said baby.
Everyone chuckles and sit on the table.

They played carrom, table tennis, and then aiming on the bottle.

MONAMI was enjoying the games and the time spent with the family.

No one felt that she is with them first time, they all enjoyed very much.

Baby ab hmne bahut khel liya chalo ab sone jao. Sb thak gye hai said Barkha.

Nhi mumma mujhe nhi jana. Mujhe sb ke saath bahut maza aa rha hai said baby.

Barkha sighed and said baby hm for kl...

Baby jump and ran to Monami and hugged her.
Baby- mujhe nhi jana aap mumma se kho na pls.

MONAMI was looking at Barkha then baby then Barkha and said
bhabhi hm baith jate hai. Agr baby thak gyi hogi to soo jayegi.

Barkha rehne do na chalo sb baithte hai said param.
Barkha sighed and they all sit.
For the first time baby was not sitting with karan and putting her head in MONAMI lap was  sleeping and MONAMI was carressing her hair.

Everyone was shocked with baby behaviour and somewhere karan was insecure and jealous.

Baby aap mere paas aa jao na. MONAMI ko kyu pareshan Krna said karan.

Everyone looked at him while baby giggled
And said chachu don't be  jeko, mai yha pr hi thik hu.

Everyone was controlling their laugh and MONAMI was smiling looking at him.

Karan make faces.

Waise Sid tu MONAMI se kaise Mila. Seniors or juniors ka hostel wala dorm or class sb alag the asked Rishi.

Yes bro tha to divided but aap jb apne exam kr baad urgently  gye na to aapke year ke kuch students ne fairwell ke agle night  wo wood frame ko tod diya so seniors and juniors ke dorm fir se join ho gya. Fir bana hi nahi hm sb ne request kra to they let that be said Sid.

Pr ye separation kyu. Kuch hua tha kya asked Barkha.

Ha bhabhi. Jb mai first year me tha to 3rd or 4th year ke students ne bahut badi fight kri thi. That's why they separated the dorms.
Or kuch seniors monu or iske friends ki ragging or rhe the. Isse pehle hm kuch krte monu ne unhe acha sabak sikha diya. I was super impressed so we became friends eventually said Sid.

They talked for a while and then retired for their rooms.

MONAMI was quiet happy with her surroundings and karan was remembering his antics that how he buy the rings and dress which MONAMI liked. He couldn't understand his feelings and was confused.
He decided to forget his things but his eyed falls on the shopping bags. He took out the dress and was staring at it then smiled and packed.

Here faizi was not able to sleep so he goes to Karan's room.
He knocks the door and karan opened and he forcibly entered to get a shock. There was lying a girl's dress. He turns  to see his best friend.

Janabji ue kiske liye kharida aapne. Ya allah mt kahiyega ki aapne Malaika ke liye liya.
Said faizi.

Nahi ye uske liye nahi hai said karan looking here and there.
Acha ye bhabhi ya avika ke liye hoga said faizi looking teasingly at his best friend.

Karan saw his face and ignore him and sat  on the couch opening his laptop.

Karan tmhe nahi lagta baby ke liye ye thoda bada hai said faizi.

Karan glares him and said sidhe sidhe bol kya hai.

Aaj jb se MONAMI se mulakaat huyi hai janab aap bahut alag alag behave kr rhe hai. Zara iss baat pr gaur farmayen or hme sach bataye.

Pta nahi said karan and sighs.

Shyd i like her, mere attraction hai faizi or iss baat pr or koi discussion nahi said karan sternly.

To ye dress kyu liya gift krne ke liye asked faizi.

Pta nahi said karan looking down at laptop.

Faizi remain silent seeing his best friend and karan sighed.

Jb wo kapde try kr rhai thi tb she liked it but le nahi pati so i just take that for her said karan Knowing his best friend who will not keep quiet until he got his answers.

To diya kyu nahi. Room saamne hai jayiye or de dijiye said faizi.

Or kya kahu. Kyu laya ye dress asked karan.

Faizi nodded.
Faizi chod is baat ko baad me baat krte hai. Mujhe kuch kaam hai said karan.

Faizi was going on his bed but karan stopped him.

Jana yaar said karan.

Tm kaam kro, hm aaram said faizi.

Nahi tu ja, mujhe akele rehna hai said karan.

Arre janab suniye to but karan closes the door.

Faizi chuckles and goes to his room.

*******************************************

Please vote and comment your opinions.

I was not sure about updating but updated the draft one.
Next update no clue about that.