Season Final Chapter: Farewell Voice

Start from the beginning

Tatiana: What the...?! Ugh!

Suddenly, Banshee would leave the place, approaching the window, she would wait a few seconds. Kliff who wanted to continue seeing the suffering of the previous admired artist of him, like Tatiana, would look just as confused as to why Lieutenant Discordant was withdrawing from this battle that was in her favor and being culminated.

Kliff: W-wait! Where is she going, because she is retiring?! -I ask something exalted by the withdrawal of the Lieutenant-

Banshee: SILENCE HIPPIE... -Sounded in an authoritarian tone towards the man who seemed somewhat scared- I was called by "him"... and I can't disobey him as much as I want... I'm sorry I have to withdraw cowardly

Kliff: Wait a minute! What about me? -He pointed to himself- I helped them advance their attack through the city... they can't leave me alone, so take me with you, I beg you!

Mayday: What?! You're a...! -Furious at Kliff, she wanted to go beat him up but Zuke would stop her so she would go towards them- Let go of me Zuke, you're going to regret it Kliff!

Banshee, listening to him, had thought of blatantly denying him, but on the other hand he was right, although he did not like having favors, if he left him alone it was very likely that he would be sent and sentenced to prison, but on second thought, it could be a possible valuable ally that would help them against their current fight in Symphony. After a moment of thinking about it, his decision had already been made.

Banshee: Very well Kliff... -She sighed half tired and then nodded- you can go with us

Kliff: Really?! -He gave a half smile of happiness-

Banshee: Totally serious -She said in affirmation and then gave a chilling smile and took the front of the man's clothes with his right hand-

Kliff: Huh? -Feeling surprised and at the same time that a slight blush formed on his face- w-what is...?

His question could not be formulated as he felt how his entire body had been lifted by Lieutenant Discordant and then he was thrown out the window and began to fall.

Kliff: HUAAAaaaa-...!

BBJ would stare in horror at the deed Banshee had done against Kliff though a somewhat satisfying look on Tatiana's could be seen between her grimaces that gave her a very short and lasting smile. In a few seconds, some characteristic sounds that the rock duo recognized, began to be heard little by little with ascendancy.

♫*Whale songs*♫

Kliff: ...-aaaaAAAA! -Cry of terror as he clung tightly to the front area of ​​the Discordant Manta Ray- Waah, still, calm boy!

BBJ and Tatiana, trying not to laugh, watched as Kliff was completely scared while on top of an Invader who didn't like having a non-Discordant riding him. Banshee smiled and gave a few short laughs as he turned to look one last time at the trio present.

Banshee: I would like to stay longer, but my lord has called me urgently -I speak as his face turned to one of false sorrow as he took several steps back until he reached the edge of the window- pray to your composers not to meet again find, because the next, I will have no mercy with all of you and this city