Season Final Chapter: Farewell Voice

Zuke: Oh my god...

Mayday: TATIANA!!

The piercing screams of a guitarist were loudly heard by Kliff and Lieutenant Discordant who was standing next to a dying Tatiana who was lying on the ground. Mayday would look carefully at the artist who still admired having a look of suffering whose right arm held her other arm which was abnormally crooked, whose radius had been split in half so that it protruded to the outside of the extremity.

Mayday: U-uh... -Her stunned look had changed to one of anger towards the Discordant who was looking at her with a satisfying smile- Damn!!

Zuke: May, no!

The drummer tried to grab her arm to stop her but she was already ahead before her friend stopped her. Running with her instrument raised from her, she was prepared to punch him in the face and make her regret it, but her negative emotions had cut her off right now. As if nothing had happened, Banshee would move to the side to let a vertical blow from the guitarist hit the ground, in moments the Lieutenant, with her right hand, would take Mayday by the neck and then hold her right arm with her left hand.

Zuke: MAY! -Alarmed, he would go to support her friend-

|Start Music (Looped)|

Mayday: Aughh... Let... me... go...! -She said in an aggressive choked tone while trying to free herself from the suffocation-

Attempting to get in a few kicks and even using her free hand to try to punch Lieutenant Discordant in the face, he didn't have the range to make his fighting attempts against Banshee received. Zuke, who was already arriving, ended up receiving a whipping blow by the Lieutenant who had used Mayday's body as if it were a simple stick, the drummer receiving the blow, he would make him step back and then see that his friend had been thrown towards the. The drummer would catch her friend but, at the same time, Lieutenant Discordant's throwing force was enough to push him back even further and drag her lower limbs until she hit her back against the wall, along to the door from which they came.

Banshee: Jm... I narrowly missed him -Smiling, he would look haughtily at BBJ- let's see...a guitarist with a muscle brain and a drummer with significant delays, a depressing duet for sure

Negative words were spoken by the Lieutenant as she had her eyes fixed on a hurtful and enraged CEO who would look down on her.

Tatiana: Y-you're wrong, th-they are the opposite of what you think -I spoke to her in a serious tone, while making faces because of the pain she was feeling-

Banshee: Jum, if you say so... -She said and then stopped as she closed her eyes and listened to a call that was inaudible to everyone present but that only she could hear, giving a sigh, she would look at Tatiana again who was wearing something confused- TOO MUCH... I would have liked to break your other arm... but this time you're lucky