Chapters 39

Bright spent quiet a while waiting for Win to be done kissing his nak.ed skin with so much affection, love and tender that at one point Bright believe that their sudden sexy fuck transform into a gentle first time love making. Win did everything just not to slammed his hard aching C into Bright's P. He wanted to take his time kissing his lover body tonight. He wanted to show Bright how much he love him without using words, how precious his baby is to him. How much he deeply care for him. Bright softly called out when he couldn't wait any longer "Bun, baby please I want you inside me. Pushed your C in me make me feel complete and my P full". Win wanted that too badly but he just couldn't get enough of tasting Bright's delicious skin. His tongue run in every single inch of Bright's skin from his head to toe. Win kissed his way moving up, while he pressed million of kisses on Bright's P. He eventually towered on top of his lover. Bright's dark lustful eyes were looking into Win's deeply, begging to push his C inside the core of his P c.nt. Win needed Bright's, all his love, his body more than ever he needed anyone else in his entire life. He had missed Bright all wrapped up around his hard C. He missed the way Bright body responded to him when he fuck his brain out. Win will show Bright what he is to him and give him all his love. Win quickly remove his boxer letting his C freed from its confinement.

Bright was already flying high he instantly wrapped his legs around Win waist as he began moving his hips up and down. He parted and rub his wet and swollen hot P lips against Win rock hard C. Win hissed at what Bright was doing, the contact of Bright's wet P on his C was enough to throw him on edge and fuck Bright hard and fast mercilessly but it took everything for Win to stop himself. He didn't know how long he'll last if Bright continued rubbing his P on his C. Win pulled away just for a moment and said "hold on baby, let me get in there. I promise to give you everything tonight". Hearing Win words sent another wave of pleasure through Bright's body. And soon enough Win align himself and push the tip of his C, between Bright's wet P lip, before he push inside he rub the tip all around his folds making all the butterflies go wild in Bright's stomach.

Win inches himself slowly and gently not wanting to slammed himself hard inside Bright's P like the way he always used to do. Tonight he will make love to his lover, taking his time he'll give Bright all the pleasure . This night will be different and the beginning of their new relationship. Win took his time, he leaned on Bright's and ask in a soothing whisper "You like it the way my C slide deeper inside Your P. I'll make your P feel really good. I'll fill you up and hit that sweet spot with my C. We will both fill Your P once again with our come and mix it really nicely. Let take it slow from here and feel each other connected until we can't anymore" the way Win said those words and kept pushing his C, Bright lost bit of his senses, as he couldn't think straight anymore so he just nods his head in response.

Win softly capture his lips, as continuously moan escape from Bright. Win kissed Bright's lips softly and tenderly sharing saliva, sucking each other tongue taking their own time without rushing while Win sheathed his C deeper and deeper inside Bright's P. He pleasure Bright with his hand and tongue hard and fast but now he want to take his time pleasuring his baby with his manhood. He grind the tip of his C into the sweet spot that stop Win to go any further. Bright arched his back and moaned "Ahh ohhh, Bun so deep.... Yes yes ". A loud moan continue to escape from Bright's lips as Win filled Bright's P completely going balls deep and grinding slowly and steadily. Both were glad to have their connection back which always make them feel complete and fully content. Win didn't speed up, nor he started thrusting he just moved slow and hard at the same time giving immense pleasure to his lover below him. It was something which Win never did with anyone before, not even Bright and not even Zea... but Bright is not just his Best Friend and Mistress anymore, he's someone above from everyone. He's everything to Win.