Xxx

While fixing Tsuki's hair, Naruto hummed a song. Tsuki had a stern expression on his face. Tsuki's ninja outfit was entirely dark colors.  He had some bandanges wrapped around his arm and was dressed similarly to Itachi and Obito. He was dressed in ninja shoes and ninja pants. He was also wearing a belt around his waist, with a weappn pouch attached. He had messed-up sleeves, as if the sleeves had been cut. He wore two chains that hung from his belt, as well as a small necklace. His shirt was also a little tight, but also a little loose. He also wore a cape or a skirt-like cape. He was also wearing a ninja headband around his head.

"Are you prepared?" Naruto inquired, a small smile on his lips. Tsuki gave a nod.

"Best of luck, guys!" Kitto exclaimed, smiling. Khuu gave a nod.

"Goodluck."

xxx

The kages had all gathered, and their guards were standing behind them. Everyone was  all emotionless. Except for one kage, the most special one, all of the kages were present.

There was only one vacant seat left, in the middle of the kazekage and the hokage. This seat was reserved for a specific individual. The Uzukage's.

Naruto arrived a few minutes later, accompanied by Itachi, Obito, and Deidara. Naruto was nervous about coming because he knew all the kages would want to see what was behind the mask. His bodyguards had to persuade him to come. They assured him that no one would be allowed to approach him, which calmed him down and convinced, him to come.

Naruto sat in the vacant seat. He was seated between Gaara and Tsunade.

Deidara, Obito, and Itachi were also present. They were either standing beside or behind Naruto.

Deidara stood behind the blonde, Itachi on his right, and Obito on his left.

The new kage, as well as Deidara, Itachi, and Obito, drew glances from the guards of the other kage. The strongest village is uzushiogakure, which is known for its spectacular skilled shinobis.

Uzushio is admired by everyone in the village.

xxx

"These are the accomplished shinobi who have advanced to the finals! Three of these skilled shinobis will be promoted to the rank of chunin!" Sakura had announced as the audience applauded. Taiyo's anxiety increased with each passing second.

Tsuki had his hands stuffed into his pockets, as if he didn't care about anything. Taiyo, on the other hand, had a completely different experience.

Taiyo, like Naruto, was fidgeting with his hands. Taiyo was clearly nervous about the finals, as evidenced by his expression. Taiyo is an excellent shinobi and a formidable opponent. He just doesn't realize it.

Tsuki seemed to notice Taiyo's fidgeting and the distress emanating from the young man.

He sighed and remove his hand from his pocket. He grabbed Taiyo's wrist, jolting him out of his reverie and causing his breath to hitch. Tsuki held Taiyo's arm tightly, showing no signs of letting go. He bit his lower lip slightly. This happened so fast that Taiyo felt his heart skip a beat.

Taiyo lifted his head up to meet with Tsuki's gaze.

"don't worry, you got this."

Tsuki muttered something under his breath. A small smile crept across his lips.

Taiyo blinked, then looked at Tsuki for a moment before nodding. Tsuki appeared to quickly calm him down.

Which is strange because Tsuki isn't the type of person who would calm you down; instead, he would probably threaten you. He isn't really that calming