ɴᴜ̀ᴍᴇʀᴏ ᴏɴᴄᴇ

Hakeem Safari Carter Junior

" I love you Keem you just do some to my soul especially that smile"

Keem smiled at the girl on the phone and then hung up because that love was not being reciprocated on his side .

"Aye why yo sista ain't been answering my phone calls when I been calling her all week"

Skooly came from out the bathroom with a mug on his face after he got the voicemail once again. "Ion know Nigga why would she answer in the first place"

"Don't start with that hating ahhh shiii dawg cause I can leave" skooly flopped down on the couch as if he was defeated.

"Niggas start problems at home then come argue with his brothers look Nigga don't take it out on me I'll really rock yo ahh"

Glock stood in front of skooly hitting him up side the head " Get out yo feelings Nigga you messed up yo happy home"

"Bruh gone get his girl back don't listen to these fools they are a lost cause "  street said dusting the weed crumbs off his pants.

"Man one way or another I gotta get my girl back and keem you gotta help me cause she gone hear you out"

Keem mugged skooly cause he already felt like he failed as a big brother from the countless times he witnessed skooly break his little sister heart.

"If you think I'm gone be in the mix of You trying to get her back you got my character all the way messed up and that's on gang"

Skooly couldn't blame him but he knew that keem trusted him the most to be with honesty and he questioned everyday why did he have to break that trust ?

"Enough of that love shiiii what y'all lil niggas on tonight I'm tryna turn some shiiii up it's been a lil to quiet " Keem said waving his gun around in the air.

"I'm on whatever y'all on but don't let it get too crazy cause It's mandatory I make it back home to my girl" rello said.

"Y'all tryna throw a party tomorrow or what I'm definitely tryna get me some cheeks before the weekend over" keem said while smiling a big koolaid smile.

The boys agreed to throw a party tomorrow so they decided today was gone be a chill day.  "Aye gang let's go in the car y'all tryna hot box that bihhh out ?"

Skooly asked them of course because this nigga loved a hot box session. They all grabbed their snacks and headed to skooly car in the garage. All five of them had at least three blunts rolled each.