Chapter 13: Something Off, See It In Their Faces

Start from the beginning

It was quick and loving because my protective older brother, and Ricky's best friend, was sitting right there. He smiled at us softly and Ricky looked at him confused as to why he let Ricky kiss me.

"I think I was wrong, you make her happy and you can fix her, but remember what we talked about in there," He warned, "Fix her don't make her irreparable, and please nothing above PG-13."

I nodded, but knew that wasn't gonna happen. Ricky came over and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek. Chris smiled at us once more before leaving us alone.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned in to kiss me again, but I put my finger on his lips when he was only centimetres away. "You haven't asked me anything you just keep kissing me," I smirked.

"Okay," Ricky nodded and stepped back a bit, taking both my hands in his. "Will you finally, after all these long years of wanting you and not being able to have you, of seeing you with all of these boyfriends that I was so jealous of and so badly wanted to be them, will you please do me the honour of being mine?"

"Of course stupid," I laughed and he kissed me softly, both of us grinning like idiots.

--

Ricky and I were walking around the venue, hand in hand, looking for something to do because the bus had gotten very boring. I heard shouting and looked around and spotted the last person I wanted to see: Jack Barakat and the rest of All Time Low. They didn't look mad at him anymore which distressed me because all of this happened only yesterday. He saw me and his face dropped and then his eyes trailed down to Ricky and I's hands and his jaw was on the ground. 

Ricky's eyes followed mine and his whole stance changed: he stood straighter; his eyes had a dead look in them; his jaw was set back and his grip on my hand tightened protectively. Jack shook his head in disgust or disbelief and walked away and Ricky instantly relaxed.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked softly and I shrugged, "We're on tour with him we'll have to put up with seeing him around for a while."

I nodded then sighed. "He probably thinks I'm a slut."

"If he does it'd be very hypocritical of him," Ricky scoffed, "Anyway," He smirked, "I've been working on getting you since before you remember."

"I know," I laughed. I turned to him and looked at him hopefully, "Can you tell me another story?"

"Sure," He chuckled and lead me over to the corner where he sat against the wall and he wrapped his arms around my waist so I was sitting in front of him and in-between his legs. I laid my head back and sighed in bliss which he chuckled at. "Are we sitting comfortably?"

"Yes," I smiled.

"Good then I shall begin," He said like a children's storyteller.

"Can you do a festive one?" I asked.

"Sure," Ricky smiled and launched into the tale.

Ricky's POV

"Get up get up it's Christmas!" I squealed jumping on Vamp's bed.

"Fuck off it's 6am," She groaned.

"Yeah we've missed six hours of Christmas now get up!" I squealed again like a child. I lay down next to her and looked at her sleeping face. "Do you think Santa's been?" I asked.

She laughed and opened her eyes to look into mine. "I don't know do you want to check?" She humoured me.

"Yeah!" I said excitedly and clapped.

She got up and I jumped up so I was stood in front of her, looking down on her (she's only about 5ft3 so I'm easily taller than her) and pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her forehead softly.

"Merry Christmas Vamp," I whispered.

"Merry Christmas Ricky," She whispered back.

I grabbed her hand and we ran downstairs and grabbed our presents. We heard multiple sets of footsteps bounding down the hall and stairs until everyone else appeared in the room.

"Hey guys," I smiled sheepishly.

"You were meant to wait for us this year," Balz whined.

"Sorry he made me!" Vamp defended and pointed at me.

"You'll get it later," I threatened and winked at her.

She stuck her tongue out and before we could do anything more Ryan interrupted. "Guys please stop flirting its present time."

Chris sat down across from me and gave me a death glare meaning what Ryan said got me into trouble, but at the moment all I cared about was spending Christmas with the woman I love (even though she didn't know it), watching her face light up like the Christmas tree behind her and praying that one day Chris will stop being so overprotective and let me tell her how I feel, but I'm too scared to even tell him.

"What did you get me that year?" Vamp asked softly from in front of me. Her voice sounded tearful; it probably hurt not to be able to remember this stuff.

"I got you a shirt that said 'Property of Ricky Horror' on it which everyone except Chris found hilarious and you wore it for the rest of the day and very frequently afterwards and another that said 'Want My Number? This Is My Brother,' and a creepy picture of Chris," I chuckled remembering how happy she was when she got them.

"Where are they?" She asked.

"We had to take them away when you lost your memory because they were both from me and one said my name on it and it was too risky for your brain, but I think they're at my house."

"Can I have them?" She asked hopefully.

"Of course you can if you're willing to come home with me to get them?"

"I'm never parting from you again." She vowed.

"Good because no one can make me leave again."