Post Credit Scene

Here it is, the last chapter of this story. I never thought I'd actually make it. In FanFiction, I felt like I wasn't going to finish this story. But, I'm grateful to see my fans loving this story and that I switched to Wattpad.

A year has passed since the Bad Guys were arrested along with Owl staying with Owlcolm. Owl spent the whole year doing as much good as she wanted to. She has never felt free to do any good ever since she joined the Bad Guys. She's helped people in need and has done a lot of good deeds for everyone and everything. She showed nothing but respect and compassion to everyone along with being honest with them and keeping her promises. Everyone saw her true colors and that she never wanted to do any bad deeds. She's gained everyone's trust including Chief Luggins. It took her a while, but after a few months, she was now convinced that Owl was not lying or tricking anyone. Owl became very popular and has gained a lot of friends. She was given the Golden Dolphin and was described to be even nicer than Marmalade himself. This shocked Owl at first but was grateful to be seen for who she truly was, a Good Guy. The Bad Guys were proud of her for what she did for the city. Owlcolm would even visit the Bad Guys during his job since he was back to being a police officer. 

But today is when the Bad Guys are being set free. It turns out their sentence was reduced for good behavior. They were happy to hear that they'll be able to see Owl again. Owlcolm told her the news and she was very happy.

ONE YEAR LATER

SENTENCE REDUCED FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR

"Okay, so imagine it's your birthday." Wolf said.

"It is my birthday." Snake said.

"Yeah, I know. So, but we're walking along and you meet a genie." Wolf explained as he and Snake gave an officer their prison clothes

"Okay. What's his name?" Snake asked.

"What's the genie's name?" Wolf asked.

Wolf grabbed Snake's hat and threw it at Snake as he grabbed it and put the hat on his head.

"Yeah, I want to know who I'm talking to." Snake said.

"I don't know, Genie or Gene for short." Wolf said as he grabbed his coat.

"So he offers you three wishes." Wolf said.

"Why three?" Snake asked.

"You know, industry standard." Wolf said.

"Now, what do you wish for?" Wolf asked.

"Uh..." Snake wondered.

"Good luck out there, guys." A male police officer said as he walked past Wolf and Snake.

"You're gonna love seeing Owl again." A female police officer said as she walked past Wolf and Snake.

"I'm gonna go with nothing." Snake answered.

"Nothing? Come on, it's your birthday." Wolf said.

"All right, but what do I need wishes for?" Snake asked as he and Wolf exited the door.

"I got my freedom." Snake said as they met with the rest of the Bad Guys who were standing in front of the door.

"Hey." Tarantula said.

"Guys!" Shark said.

"Looking good, hermanos." Piranha said as he high-fived Wolf.

"I got my friends." Snake said.

"Aw." Tarantula said.

"I got the skin of a reptile half my age." Snake said.

"I don't know about half your age, but you do look good." Shark said.

"Well, that's because you just molted." Wolf said as two police officers opened the exit doors.

"Yes, I did." Snake said.

"You smell good, too." Shark said.

"I'm shiny. I'm gorgeous." Snake said as the Bad Guys laughed while walking out of the exit doors.

They stopped laughing as they stood next to the prison wall and looked at the street.

"Uh, so what do we do now?" Tarantula asked.

"Steal a car?" Piranha asked.

"Piranha!" Wolf yelled angrily as the Bad Guys looked at him.

"I was joking. It was a joke." Piranha said.

"You know, on second thought, Wolf, maybe I'd, uh, wish for a ride." Snake said.

"Oh, yeah? Alakazam." Wolf said as he snapped his fingers.

As soon as he snapped his fingers, a car drove toward them. The car stopped in front of the Bad Guys with Diane in the driver seat, Owlcolm in the passenger seat, and Owl sitting in the back seat as they were all wearing sunglasses.

"Hey, guys. Ready to get to work?" Diane asked.

"You know I am. I was born ready." Owlcolm said as the cat popped next to him.

"Hey. Whoa." Wolf said as he grabbed the cat who jumped into his arms.

"It's so good to see you again." Owl said as she flew in front of the Bad Guys and was given a group hug.

"We missed you too, girlfriend." Tarantula said.

"You really did good out there in the past year." Wolf said.

"I sure did. And guess what I got." Owl said as she flew toward the car.

She grabbed the Golden Dolphin and flew in front of the Bad Guys as she held it in front of them.

"The Golden Dolphin?" Snake asked in shock.

"Yep, in the past year, I was free to be good like I've always wanted. I started charities to raise money for the poor, helped disabled people, and even started programs on helping homeless people. In fact, they even said that I was even nicer than Professor Marmalade himself." Owl explained.

"That's impressive." Shark said.

"And that's not all. Not only have I gained everyone's trust, but I also even gained Chief Luggins' trust." Owl said as the Bad Guys gasped.

"Are you serious?" Wolf asked in shock.

"Yep. She might not still trust you guys. But, I can tell her that you've changed and that she can trust me." Owl said.

"Nice job, Hermano." Piranha said as he and Owl high-fived.

The Bad Guys hopped in the car as Owl stood on the headrest in the driver seat where Wolf was sitting with Tarantula standing next to her on the headrest. While Owlcolm stood on the headrest in the passenger seat where Diane was sitting.

"Hey, you. That's right. Come here." Wolf said.

"Don't be shy. Please, please, come closer." Owl said.

"Little closer." Wolf said.

"I said closer!" Wolf yelled angrily as the screen finally zoomed in.

"There. That's more like it." Owl said.

"Now that we've had some time to get acquainted, uh, not so scary now, are we?" Wolf asked.

"We sure aren't. And now we can enjoy our new lives without being seen as monsters." Owl said with a smile.

"Webs, hit it." Owl said as Tarantula played music from her phone.

Diane, Owlcolm, the Cat, and the Bad Guys put on their sunglasses and drove off to the city as they will start their new lives as Good Guys with Owl finally being good, gaining a lot of friends, and no longer lonely.

I did it! I finally finished! WOO-HOO! I never thought that I'd actually finish this story. I am so happy. After having to delete this story two times in FacFiction in order to avoid getting banned from FanFiction, I finally finished my version of The Bad Guys. Sorry if it took so long. But, I can assure you that your patience was definitely worth it. I hope you enjoyed this story. Please Review.

The Bad Guys (My Version)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara