TWENTY | II

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
SKIP IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE!!!
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Sure ka na ba?

Kita ka ni lord huy! Charot pero totoo hahahahah

Eto na! Happy Reading!

•••••

LENA.

"Yes, attorney."

Lumakad si Terese papalapit saakin. Her hands went inside my blouse and rested in my hips, her thumbs drawing circles.

"What? Hindi ko narinig" I looked at her in the eyes, observing her every move.

"I said, yes attorney." Her finger lightly touching my skin as it made it's way down to my clothed chest and stopping at my pants button.

Terese suddenly pulled me to her which made me let out a groan, her fingers hooked into my pants. "How about..." Terese slowly licked my earlobe.

"Oh, god! Terese..." I gulped, feeling something inside me ignite.

"We continue where we left off last night?" Terese added as kissed me, hungrily.

I pulled away from our kiss and started to leave love bites on her neck. "If you want to. But can we do it here? Baka mag ingay ka."

"Then I'll try to be as quiet as possible." Terese smirked.

I squished her butt before lifting her up and placing her down on her table. Lumayo ako ng konti para pagmasdan ng maigi si Terese. Kung totoo ba ang nasa harapan ko ngayon.

"Ang ganda mo. Ang hot mo pag suot mo 'yang white coat mo. But I think you look much better without it." I can't help but bit my lower lip habang pinagmamasdan na nakaupo sa table niya si Terese.

"I'll just remove this." Dahan dahan kong tinanggal yung coat ni Terese, leaving her in her blue dress.

"Akala ko saakin lang bagay ang color blue. But it turns out blue looks so good on you. Pero mas maganda kung kiss marks ko ang nag cover sa body mo." I kissed her passionately as my hand reached for the zipper of her blue dress behind.

Terese's dress falls down the table revealing her nude bra and underwear. Terese grabbed my hand and tried slipping it inside her underwear but I stopped her.

"So impatient, Doc." I then quickly unhooked her bra.

I grinned when eyes landed on her perfectly round breast, her nipples are hard already. "Ang ganda ganda mo naman."

"Eat me, attorney. Claim me." Terese's fingers ran through my hair to pull me closer to her and whispered into my ear. "Fuck me, Attorney."

My hands cupped both of Terese's breast, giving each one the attention they deserve. I then sucked on one of her breast while my other hand massaged her left breast.

"Oh, Lena..."

Terese's muffled moans filled her clinic as I kept on sucking on her breast, enjoying every minute. Her phone lit up and showed a notification but she doesn't seem to give a damn about it. She wrapped her legs around me and she sharted grinding against me.

I took that as a sign to take things further. I slowly removed her underwear and ran a finger along her creaming slit.

"Fuck, yes!"

Terese's face is flushed already and I like my view as I teased her with my finger circling her aching nub painfully slow.

"Oh my god, Lena! Just push it in! Fuck me already!" Terese groaned, frustratedly.

"Fine."

And without a warning I easily pushed two fingers inside her. Terese threw her head back, exposing her neck already covered in hickies.

Of course, by me.

I attacked her neck again with kisses, adding more love bites. I curled my fingers inside her which made her lose her mind as I hit the right spot over, and over again.

"Oh god! I'm coming." Terese hold on to my arms, her long nails digging into my skin but I don't care as long as I'm fucking a goddess.

I moved my fingers faster and harder inside her, helping her to reach her climax. I felt her walls tigthen around my fingers.

"Fuck!" Terese whined when I suddenly pulled put my fingers. I grabbed her chair and sat on it. My face is only inches away from her womanhood.

I used my left hand to push her down on the table, her back against the cold table. I slowly entered my fingers into her again while I eat the life out of her at the same time.

Terese's constant moaning, squirming, and tugging off my hair just gave me more energy to keep on doing what I'm doing until she reached her climax for the second time...

"Lena!!!!"

and then third...

"Oh, shit!"

fourth...

"Oh god!"

fifth...

Who's counting? As long as my lips aren't swollen, my tounge isn't numb, and fingers aren't hurting I won't stop fucking her. She'll definetely will file a sick leave of a week. She won't be able to walk after this.

This is going to be a loooooong night.

•••••

Maikli lang dahil inaantok na ako hehe This is probably the most boring 🔞 I wrote and I'm sorry. I tried though. Pero tulog na ba ang mga kids? Don't forget to pray. Yun lang HAHAHAHA Labs na labs <3