Chapter 3:old foe

It was now Tuesday, and I have been having a shameful feeling since that incident of me falling out of my desk ,due to watching Caleb. I'm starting to scare myself because I like him a lot, and it's making me feel like I'm a stalker, but I'm not. While I'm laying here still pondering in my bed, Aria knocks on my door.
"Alyssa, mom wants you to drive me to school today", Aria stated. "Why?" Alyssa responded. "Because, dad is not going to be able to pick me up in time to take me to the dentist, and your the only one available right now". "Okay Aria, give me ten minutes and I'll be ready", Alyssa said. At that sudden moment, Aria left the Alyssa's door without another word and went downstairs to eat her some pancakes. However, Alyssa still stayed positioned in her bed thinking about Caleb, and how did he feel about the whole incident that happened when she fell out of the chair. A few minutes later, she got dressed, dropped Aria off at school, then drove herself to school.
~~~classroom environment~~~
After I dropped Aria off, I headed to StarBucks, drove around for awhile, and then I parked the car at school next to a Black Chevy Tahoe.When I arrived in class, I was a few minutes late but Mr.Davis didn't seem to mind. "Hello, Alyssa. We are on chapter 8, page ten, and these are your guided notes. Now, I will have to tell you since you have missed the first ten minutes of class, you will have to get the first three pages from someone else", said Mr.Davis. "Okay", I replied. And As I was trying to scan the room to see who I was going to get my notes from. Mr.Davis soon spoke after five seconds and said, "Caleb, I need you to help Alyssa with her guided notes." Alyssa's body temperature rose from 98 degrees, to 130 degrees."Ugh, really Mr.Davis. Like there is a room full of people in here, where she could get her notes from", Caleb replied tirelessly. "Mr.Hunt, I don't like your tongue nor the words that came from your mouth. Now stop being rude, and help Alyssa." "Alright then, I will", Caleb replied. As Alyssa stood standing by Mr.Davis desk, Caleb was pulling desk, causing a disruption in class. "Mr.Hunt! I would like it if you didn't make as much noise in classroom!" "Well where do you want me to go ?" Caleb statement sarcastically. "CALEB!!" Mr.Davis yelled, "GO TO THE OFFI-" Mr. Davis was soon cut of by Alyssa. "We can go to the library. There's only a few people in there and it's quiet." Mr. Davis turned his stern gaze from Caleb to Alyssa then he said, "alright, go. And let me know if he gives you trouble Alyssa." "Alright, I will", I murmured underneath my breath as Caleb rushed past me into the hallway. I thought to myself as i was walking. He was walking ten feet Infront of me. I don't understand why he seems as though he's angry, i thought to myself. I don't know if it's because he doesn't like me at all, or He has woken up on the wrong side of the bed. My train of thoughts ended as we entered the library. It was empty."Grab a seat", Caleb said and I grabbed one. "Well here are the notes, so you can just do what you want to them", he said as he threw the notes down on the table. "I'm going to be on the computer, so if you need me, I will be over there", he added as he walked away. I grabbed his notes and started to copy them down until I stumbled across a word that was smeared with a blue ink pen. I thought about calling his name, but instead I started waving my hand at him when he turned around to face me. He was on his way over , until this girl named Briana who is a senior, grabbed his arm and kissed his neck.To be honest, I felt hurt and I kind of felt pain erupting in my chest. I'm not a hateful person, but Briana is a womanizer to most of the guys here. She use to date my older brother Zac before he left high school to go to college, until he ended up in jail for 20 years. That was the most sickening relationship ever to me, but overall, I'm pretty sure if she had my brother, she can get whoever she wants. Im not sure what happened between them, but I know one thing for sure. She has made him do everything she wanted him to do, and just by looking at her continuously kiss on Calebs neck, my body heated up again and I wanted to punch her. I placed my head down, and counted to thirty.?By the time I lifted my head up, I seen Caleb's brown eyes staring at me in mine. "What's up? "He said. I took a deep breath, then replied slowly saying," I..need..help with this-" "With what." Briana suddenly interrupted me with squinty eyes. She suddenly came over and leaned on Caleb's shoulder, and started playing with his ear, taking his attention off of me. Caleb was about to speak to me about what the words were, until Briana spoke and said," you know, Caleb. You should come over tonight. I'm not doing anything, and I know your not doing anything-with that." Briana changed her gaze from him, to me with an what are you going to do about it face, and started to whisper in his ear while she was looking at me. Caleb started to chuckle but stopped when he saw how furious I was. I didn't notice my facial expression changed but apparently it did. I hit the table, and rose up from my seat and I was going to hit her. The bell ringed right after and I left my book and everything else sitting on the table, not knowing that I left them.