Winners!

We are happy to announce the winners and runner-ups for Cover Dreams 2022.

Cover:

Runner-up: Hearth of Thieves, by lavendareyes 

Winner: Soulkeeper, by LavenWho 

Blurb:

Runner-up: Poison Among Shadows, by ZianDutt 

With poison running through her veins, she has to defeat the shadows that await her.

Zehreen Vika has laws lived in a country plagued by a foreign rule. Member of a rebel syndicate and niece to a ruthless queen, she is quick on her feet to eliminate any threats that loom over her motherland.

Until her aunt betrays her. When Zehreen's syndicate is ripped away from her by her own blood, she is pushed into a journey of tribulations. With enemies drawing closer to a queendom that has resisted their imperialism for decades, Zehreen has no choice but to warn its queen of the danger. But as she trudges forth into the maneuverings of the tyrannical rulers, she faces more foes than she is prepared for.

A murderess spy. A former soldier. An abdicated queen. A vengeful fugitive.

Fire in their eyes and fury in their heart, to save their nation from its impending doom, all of them must stick together against all odds.

Winner: Oath to the Magic Vow, by Alexandra_Lanc 

Soulmates Kierdan and Emory fight against the magical Vows they have mistakenly made, all while preparing for war with creatures who eat Mage blood

# # # # #

Declared unfit thanks to his disabilities, Kierdan waits for the end of the Prospect Challenge, which will see him wed whomever his parents, rulers of the Northern Compound, choose. Hiding his true personality and emotions, Kierdan struggles to uphold the Vow he made to protect his soulmate, who has come to hate him.

Living the slide of the Hunter outside the compound's walls, Emory stews in anger over the death of his brother, who was banished for not possessing magic. He dreams of the day he can fulfill his own Vow: to kill the Lieges... including their son, the friend Emory never should have made, and the soulmate he tells himself he doesn't want.

When their home is attacked by blood-eating monsters, both boys find themselves thrust into a looming war. Forced to take up residents at the army's training camp, old emotions surface, and a question rises: with war on the horizon, what are they willing to sacrifice in order to fulfill their Vows

# # # # #

Congratulations! Be sure to contact us for your prizes. All other contestants can contact us for their reviews.