first kiss

Then y/n came inside after writting a note
Y/N POV: Huh to kim taehyung you are making me crazy over you and you know that is dangerous as hell so iam thinking iam falling for you .
                                                         From jeon y/n

After some days pass the letter was still there you were worried that where is he why is he not coming .

Taehyung thought i should go at her house to see what she is doing . He went to xxx place and saw that their is a letter he picked it up and open it .

After a while he was thinking that should he go inside or not but he thought i should go he rang the bell .

Y/n thought who would be that then she opens the door she saw KIM TAEHYUNG !!!!!!!!

What are you doing here her cheeks were slightly pinkish because she was blushing

Taehyung said surprised babygirl huhh i was also surprised after reading the note .

After he started to come inside and starts to slowly walk towards y/n .

There it goes y/n dream started to come true ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Then he pins her on the wall and moves his face closer , closer but his lips doesn't touches her juicy one's that were craving for his manly ones .

But suddenly y/n become dominent and pulled him from his collar he was surprised but soon that surprised face turned into a smirk .

Then he kissed her his lips moving with hers in sync they were getting passionate .

But when the bell rang again she went there and saw a box the delivery guy was saying you orderd a necklace she said ok bye and closed the door .

Then they both sat on the couch and y/n didn't looked at him she asked u-um d-do you love me or not ?

He didn't replied but just stood up and pecked her lips and ran from there .

He thought huhhh how should i tell her i love her
Babygirl wait there is more coming .