The meeting in the park

Love is such a powerful force.It's there for everyone to embrace that kind of unconditional love for all humankinds.

Characters
◎ KIM TAEHYUNG ◎
The most savagest mafia and the scariest one
That everyone want to have he is only sweet to the ones whom he loves

◎ JEON Y/N ◎Cute , sassy , kind , savage ,the best taekwondo student recently got her black belt Parents died due to poisionMany goals in life

◎ JEON Y/N ◎
Cute , sassy , kind , savage ,the best taekwondo student recently got her black belt
Parents died due to poision
Many goals in life

Huhhh such a tirering day i said plopping myself on the couch But wait i suddenly remebered ohhh SHIT today is my bestie birthday you said cursing yourself because you didn't bought any gift your bestie park mi young but you thought of an idea you...

But wait i suddenly remebered ohhh SHIT today is my bestie birthday you said cursing yourself because you didn't bought any gift your bestie park mi young but you thought of an idea you ordered a necklece for your bestie and you were so exhusted.

So you thought of going to park to inhale some fresh air
You went their and saw so many kids with their parents enjoying, laughing you felt lonely because you had no one your parents died when you were 3 your ant took you but soon left you .

You were crying while sitting on the bench but you got starteld when you heard a deep ass voice saying. DON'T CRY
What the fuck you said while looking behind you seeing a
Handsome man standing there with his poker face you thought to yourself: wahhhhh what a handsome man he is I wish he could be mine .
But when he said something your jaw dropped
KIM TAEHYUNG : Done stareing babygirl and close your mouth something might enter in it.

You mentally slapped yourself and left from their running
To your house .

He said to his bodyguards find her location this girl is great to play with ... after that he left from their and making sure to wear his mask that no one saw him .