Page 5 | Classes Start!

Começar do início

The four went to the faculty room to give Y/N some points in thanks for rescuing them back on Battle Area C, then All Might ended the video.

All Might: "You see, Young Yugano. You have passed on the written exam with flying colors AND for your practical, you have earned 66 villain points,  and... 25 hero points! This gives you a total of 91 points!"

This made Y/n to burst in tears with her mother hugging him in joy as All Might said his words...

All Might: "Come, Young Yugano..." He said with an offering hand.

All Might: "Welcome to Your Hero Academia!"

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

-TIMESKIP TO THE FIRST DAY-

The late Y/N is now being scolded by her mother as a slipper is seen flew over Y/N's head as he hastily gets out of their house before he could be late on his first day.

Pearl: "BETTER GO NOW Y/N OR I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS! LOVE YOU SON!" She wave her hand in the distance as Y/N starts to ran to U.A.

As Y/N entered the big arch gate of U.A. again, he saw that there are no one walking in the front gates yet.

Y/N: "Putangina... Am I late?" He muttered as he ran past the stairs up to the third floor to find his classroom... Class 1-A.

He carefully scoured on the rooms and the label on top of it as he already passes 1-C, 1-B...

Y/N: "Ah! There it is... Class 1-A." He said, before sliding the door, with a big letter of 1-A written on the door. "Damn, some of them had gigantification quirks?" He muttered, as he enters the room with...

Still no one yet?

This had a confusion on the blonde as he checks his wristwatch and it displays the time of 7:30 on his watch.