Page 5 | Classes Start!

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Then you can call me Y/N too, Kyoka-chan." He said.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

One Week Passes

The next whole week is not good for Y/N, for he didn't have the letter YET from U.A. since monday. He frantically stays in his room, with Kurama cheering him up throughout the whole week. But then...

*Knock* *Knock*

He turns to the door and opens it, seeing his excited mother with a letter on her hand.

Pearl: "Y/N! YOU'VE GOT YOUR LETTER FROM U.A.! HURRY AND OPEN IT!" She said in excitement.

Pearl gave the letter to her son and shoves him inside of his room to open the letter privately as the only sound that Y/N heard after that is the door slamming and her mother squealing in happiness as she walks downstairs.

Sighing at her mother's actions, he tears the letter as he saw a device fell from it, as it lands on the floor, with a hologram of All Might with only his back revealed at the young blonde.

All Might: "FOR I AM HERE... AS A PROJECTION!" He shouted, as Y/N's eyes widened and Pearl hastily sneaks up again to Y/N's room, with her head peeking at the door.

Y/N: "Hah?! All Might?! W-What are you- wait a minute... You're not a teacher in U.A. aren't you?" He points his finger in the holographic form, but All Might proceeds to laugh at him.

All Might: "About that... I started to work in U.A. last week, and to send the messages to those who passed on the examinations back there. And YOU, YOUNG YUGANO..."

Y/N held his breath in as he waits for All Might to say it.

All Might: "YOU PASSED!" He said with a thumbs-up at him.

Y/N: "I... I PASSED?!" He screamed, with his mother joined in now alongside him, tears flowing down on her face.

All Might: "YES! YES! COME TAKE A LOOK AT THIS, YOUNG YUGANO." He said, before a video is played on the screen. 

The scene shows 4 students entered the faculty room, which only Y/N can remember one, but not the others. One had a spiky black hair, another had a bright yellow hair like him, and one with pink hair partnered with her pink skin. And the other is his one friend, Kyoka Jiro.