🦈9

🦈Cha🦈

When I got home from school Jeonghan was home, I didn't dare to text him since he can be busy and might not allow him to check messages. A few minutes later Jeonghan arrived home a bit drunk from celebrating with his member about something. I'm happy that he is feeling good.

"Jeonghan, what makes you so happy?" I ask while hugging him. "Would you mind telling me?"

"Tomorrow we get to film our new song music video early," he said in a drunk voice. "I'm allowed to invite you to the rock with your set, I know you hate skipping school but I got the principal's approval."

"What should I wear?" I ask Jeonghan. "Maybe a dress or matching clothes."

"Anything is fine," he said. "But not too attractive, I don't want any male staff looking at you."

"I know, you need some sleep," I said. "Stay here I'm going to get you some warm water." When I returned with warm water Jeonghan was already asleep peacefully and I didn't want to wake him up. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day.

Skip time to tomorrow

🦈Jeonghan🦈

It's morning and Cha has gotten up and ready to go to Rock with you mv's set, her outfit today is stunning like always. I don't know how I feel about dating someone who is still in school and the boss of the place you work but I still don't get free food and drink. Jaehyun came to pick her up because the drive is going to be very long.

"Jeonghan Hyung you are lucky to have someone like Cha," Jaehyun said. "All this year I'm still lonely and will be forever lonely." The director will try to finish filming in one day and let us use the rest of the time to prepare for our comeback concert. My speech is ready and Scoop has approved it.

I concentrate on my part to show Cha what I have been practicing and working on. After filming from the first set is finished I took a walk with Cha to tell her more about the new album and the songs that are in it but I can't tell her about To you.

"Fans would love the new album," she said. "Good luck with your upcoming concert I will be watching as a fan." I kissed her while the staff was around us, nobody cared, only Wonwoo and Mingyu did.

"Hyung is so flirty," Mingyu said. "So clingy and cute." I pack my things and get ready for the next set spot but this time Cha is coming with us since Jaehyun couldn't drive her, this is the last filming spot since we already filmed the other one that is closer to Pledis. She was happy to see me dancing happily and playful around other members after the filming was done, we went on a walk to XXX cafe because there is a discount today.

"Hyung you are lucky," Jun said. "Imagine dating a cafe boss, always getting a discount."

"It's not like what you think it is," I said. "I have to work to earn my discount." We all laugh a bit before ordering something since the boss is here today there will be a discount and coupon but I can only use it once.