🦈7

🦈Cha🦈

After I got out of school I walked immediately to XXX cafe to meet Jeonghan. He was working so I sat quietly at a table. Admiring from afar until he notices and brings a drink to me, I could tell some of his workers are teasing him.

"Today I learned what you like to eat and drink here," he said while giving me a cup of green tea. "Worker here said you come here often even if you don't have school."

"I don't know if any worker told you but my family owns XXX cafe branch," I said. "After my parents moved away from South Korea they left me with XXX cafe, I shared half of it with Jaehyun."

"That's why there is a reserved table for you," he said. "Don't you have a sibling?"

"My sibling left with my parents," I answered. "My grandpa and grandma are still here and so is my parents but people here believe they are dead."

"Oh," he said. "Tell me about it when we get home, I need to go to work again since the boss is here." He kissed me before working again, there was not a lot of homework so I decided to go check on everyone.

"Boss, I didn't know you had a boyfriend," the registered person said. "Tell me where you find such a handsome guy."

"Well, I didn't, he confessed," I said. "My reaction is the same as yours. Get back to work, there will be a lot of students and people coming in soon." I have the privilege to leave college earlier than anyone else. Usually, 4:00 is when the cafe is filled with everyone.

I went back to my seat and watched the customer walk in and out buying drinks and sweets. After a while, Jeonghan tells to go home and not wait for him.

🦈Jeonghan🦈

After I finished my shift I went over to Pledis to attend a meeting. Next week I might not have time to see Cha and I hope she understands.

"Are you staying with her again," Scoup said. "You know you can't stay with her forever."

"I know but it's not safe for her to stay alone," I said. It was 7:30 and the meeting was finished. I was about to go to her but she called suddenly saying someone was banging on the door. "I have to go, someone is trying to get into her apartment and from what she describes to me he sounds drunk."

Scoup volunteered to go with me and when I got there the drunk guys were still banging on the door, the minute I stopped him and Cha opened the door. The lady down the hall rushed down to take the man away, she apologized quickly saying her husband is always drunk.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, I try to tell my husband to stop drinking but he never listens," the lady said. "Next week I'm moving to a house so it would be easy for me and everyone here." I and Scoup follow Cha inside and everything was normal again, Dark and Xiao greeted Scoup nicely.

"Thanks for coming," she said. "Scoup if you want to stay the couch is for you but if you are leaving go before it starts to pour."

"I think I will stick for tonight," Scoup said. "I thought you live with someone else."

"I do live with someone else but Sam is on a trip with her boyfriend," she answers. She shares a lot of things with us before going to sleep, and day by day I feel like we are getting closer.