🦈5

🦈Cha🦈

"Jeonghan confess to you?" Sam ash. "You are so lucky."

"He did, I got to see the making of Rock with your choreography," I answered. "He also gave me his work schedule and it looks full."

"We are full too," Sam said. "Our graduation is coming up."

"I'm excited," I said. "Can't wait to work in the artist field." I haven't told Jeonghan that when I graduate college I will have a degree in dancing and baristas but I might work as a barista at the same cafe as Jeonghan.

Jeonghan texted me in depth about his schedule and I was a bit sad but I respect his work time and how busy his job can get, he also told me about the talk with their manager.

Message from Jeonghan

Jeonghan: The manager agrees about our relationship, don't worry about anything
Me: I won't, will you come to my graduation?
Jeonghan: Of course, Seventeen will come too

Our conversation wasn't long since Jeonghan had to get back to work, and the teacher gave us a reading assignment for Monday's class to discuss. Sam dropped out of school because of her parents and boyfriend and now I don't have any friends to talk to but she is still living with me until I graduate from college, there is a chance I will move closer to the workplace that I'm applying to.

Jeonghan surprised me by standing at my apartment with flowers and a kitten, Dark would love to have someone accompany her when I'm at school.

"Cha, I can only visit you during the weekend," Jeonghan said. "And you can visit me after school."

"That's fine, I'm going to be busy until I graduate college," I said. "Also Jeonghan, when I graduate I will have a degree in dancing and barista."

"Ooo, are you going to pursue dancing?" he asks. "If you do, Hoshi would love to teach you.'

"I don't know, I'm a barista," I said. "I'm thinking of applying to XXX cafe, I heard they have the best barista training." Sam is not going to be home tonight so I ask Jeonghan if he can stay over, Jeonghan went home quickly to tell Scoup and pack his clothes.

🦈Jeonghan🦈

I know it is dangerous for a girl to stay at home by herself but having two girls staying together is better but still dangerous, our promotion hasn't started yet so I still have some free time.

"Your apartment looks clean," I said. "How long have you been living with Sam?"

"Since the beginning of our college," she said. "She is also a Seventeen fan, her bias is Mingyu." She makes me some food while telling me everything. From what I can tell she doesn't live with her parents anymore, and all of her siblings are gone. After eating lunch I stay at her apartment while waiting for her to run some errands. I walk around looking at everything. Maybe what she displays would tell me a bit about her.

She came back a couple of minutes later with groceries, I felt bad for not helping at least I'm doing her a favor but cleaning up some dust.

"This will last me for the whole week," she said. "Once I graduate I won't be living here anymore. I found a place closer to XXX cafe and it is near Pledis entertainment."

It suddenly got quiet and I just watched her putting away food, she told me to sleep on the couch if I wanted to. When I followed her to her room she didn't mind at all.

"It's only 9:00 pm," I said as I watched her get ready for bed.

"I have school tomorrow," she answers. "Go take a shower."

When I finished my shower Cha was already asleep so I lay next to her and drifted to sleep.