Chapter 3 [His Kingdom]

Luigi picked up a suitcase for an old koopa troopa, threw it up into the back of a truck. The old Koopa slowly moved their way to the driver's side of the truck. Luigi followed them and helped them up to their seat.

"Thank you young man" The old koopa thanked them, and they pulled out coins from their pocket. Luigi pushed their hand away.

"No, you keep it for your new home with your daughter in law" Luigi put the old koopa's hat on them. "Have a safe trip". The old Koopa smiled and nodded before driving away. Luigi sighed and looked down the street, so many empty homes where Bowser's people had once lived, koopa troopas, groomba, shy guy. So many people had to move due to Browser's and Princess Peach's 'agreement'. He shook his head.

"There you are Luigi, I've been looking for you everywhere!" Mario shouted from the start of the street. Luigi looked over at Mario. Mario slowly walked to Luigi. "Listen bro, I know you're worried about these people, but you need to realise they do have to do this one on their own. What will happen if the toads see that you are helping them?" Mario questioned.

"They've already seen Mario, Toads are not happy seeing me working with them. But they are defenceless here when the rest of the guard gets here." Luigi sighed. Mario scoffed and put his hand on Luigi's shoulder.

"I just don't understand, why help them?" Mario asked.
"Like I said, they would be defenceless if I do not help" Luigi explained, moving Mario's hand off his shoulder. Mario sighed.

"I'ma just worried, you were stuck with Bowser not even a month, it's only been two weeks bro," Mario stated.

"And I'm worried about those kids! Mario, we stripped them of ever possibly being kids because we banished any of them from stepping any foot on this land Peach mostly owns!" Luigi shouted at Mario. Mario looked at Luigi- his eyebrows pressed up against each other.

"Those kids?" Mario started, "Those kids will just grow up as big and nasty as Bowser!".

Luigi stomped his foot down hard onto the paved road. "Bowser is a great father Mario! He cares about those kids! Sure he may have done some nasty things but they were for his kids!" He screamed. Mario's face turned a bit pale. Luigi puffed up his chest taking a deep breath. "I'm helping these koopa troopa, goomba, and shy guy; because it takes stress off of Bowser's shoulders.". Luigi scoffed. "You put boot prints on their heads!".

"Well how would I know?" Mario huffed.

"Because you put them there!" Luigi shrieked. He took a deep breath. "It's too early for this, I'm going to be late for my coffee with Daisy.". Luigi your Ed around d and walked off. Mario looked around the street, every single house was emptied in such little time...

Luigi sighed intensely after taking a sip from his latte. Daisy stared at him slowly moving her straw in her frappuccino.

"So, what's wrong?" Daisy asked taking some whipped cream off her drink. Luigi looked at her.

"Nothings wrong," He sighed.

Daisy rose a brow. "Luigi, you are looking sad at a StarToad. No one's sad at a StarToad, you only have kids who are upset about their cake pops and Toads who type in the corner on their MushroomBooks all day." Daisy flicked a bit of whip cream at Luigi. "So what's wrong?".

Luigi shook his head, "Mario and I had a fight about Bowser and his people.".

"oh yeah you were kidnapped for a bit by him right?" Daisy asked. Luigi nodded. "I'm going to guess you heard some things and are piecing it together?". Luigi nodded again and looked down.. "I'm sorry, there must be a lot to process. I know". Luigi looked at Daisy.