4 - Osculari Mortis

"I'd prefer seeing you naked, darling."

Jisoo whipped her head, her senses heightening and her sleepiness disappearing instantly. In her bed, a naked woman is laying sensually. Despite being naked, the first thing that Jisoo noticed were her eyes, which looked hypnotic. But alas! Jisoo managed to remain calm.

"Now, what...pray tell...is a succubus doing in my abode?"

Jisoo muttered, as she racked her brain to remember how to banish a succubus. The succubus chuckled seductively, sauntering towards the exorcist.

"Well, darling. Your... hmm... what's the right term...ahh yes...atrociousness to my kind caused quite a stir. I was certainly curious to learn more about you when I found out that even those filthy incubus wouldn't dare consider you as their prey. You somehow fascinate me."

While smirking, the succubus went close to the exorcist and wrapped her arms around her neck. Her fiery eyes looked at those golden orbs as if trying to drown the exorcist with her lustful gaze. She leaned close to Jisoo's ear. With her breath tickling Jisoo's ear, she whispered,

"I can't wait to have a taste of you."

The exorcist grimaced at her touch, which made the succubus raise an eyebrow. The succubus was vexed at the exorcist's reaction, yet it made her more intrigued as to why this mere mortal seemed to feel no lust for her, a being that anyone, even women, can't resist but desire. The exorcist calmly held her arms and untangled them from her neck, then walked to her bed. She was planning to sneakily grab the sigil necklace that she probably hid near her bedside drawer. She said soullessly,

"Sorry, my love. I'm not entertaining a succubus whose name is unknown."

Jisoo was fully aware that a succubus has an ability of exceptional speed, so she wasn't as shocked as others would've been when the succubus suddenly appeared behind her. Jisoo felt herself shiver when cold hands brushed lightly against her shoulders.

"Darling, you can simply ask my name, and I'll tell you if it means I get to have you."

Jisoo clenched her jaw, trying to resist the urge to choke the conceited succubus. On the bright side, the succubus' charm doesn't seem to have an effect on her. This gave her the upper hand. However, she remained vigilant despite playing along with the succubus until she finds the opportunity to grab her sigil necklace to banish her. Jisoo cleared her throat and replied formally,

"Very well, I suppose you already know my name, so I don't have to introduce myself to you."

The succubus slowly crawled to her lap and straddled her. The exorcist eyed the succubus coldly as she felt her irritation for the conceited succubus grow. She smiled alluringly and leaned closer to Jisoo's lips, then said,

"The name's Ruby. And I can't wait for you to give me cunnilingus on your bed."

Ruby, then, licked her lips as she stared at Jisoo's eyes, trying to see a glint of lust only to be welcomed with a cold and emotionless stare. At this point, Ruby was irked to see how none of her seduction worked on the exorcist.

It was a first in her experience to encounter a prey that doesn't seem like a prey. Usually, she barely exerts any effort to lure her prey. All she ever does is the bare minimum, and they will come flocking towards her. Yet here she is, looking powerless in front of the exorcist. But Ruby is not the type to quit easily, so she seduced her again.

"I know you like to take charge in bed, Jisoo. I don't mind having intercourse with you in any position you want. I'd love to moan your name while you take me from behind. I bet the closest I'll get to heaven is when you'll lick my—"

Her words were interrupted when Jisoo pinned her in bed. Jisoo looked at her with fiery eyes. Ruby could see the veins in her neck and her jaw clenching.

'Sexy'

She thought to herself as she bit her lower lip. Realizing the sense of attraction she felt towards the exorcist, she mentally cursed herself, thinking how absurd it was. How can it be the other way around when it should be the exorcist who should be drooling over her and be seduced instead of her? She smiled at Jisoo smugly, which definitely pushed her buttons.

'Checkmate'

She grinned triumphantly when she saw Jisoo leaning close with her eyes gazing at hers intently. For a moment, Ruby thought she saw how her eyes looked at hers longingly. Perhaps the exorcist is just like the other mortals who can't resist her. Her triumphant thoughts were short-lived because of what the exorcist did next.

Jisoo wrapped the succubus' body with her blanket, then sprinted towards the hidden compartment behind her drawer to rummage for her sigil. This made Ruby explode in anger. The blanket was ripped hastily. Before Jisoo could grab the sigil, the succubus caught her. Jisoo finds herself being pinned to the wall harshly, knocking the air out of her lungs.

"I'd really love to play with you, but what you did earlier changed my mind."

Ruby said, her eyes blazing. Jisoo was struggling to free herself from the succubus' strong grasp. Ruby's long nails were slowly penetrating her arms, which made her panic. Jisoo quickly thought of lying to the succubus by giving her what she wanted. She finds herself faking a smile as she says,

"I didn't mean to cover you like that, my love. I did it because it's hard to control myself from not desiring you if I see you naked."

Of course, it was a lie, but she said it so convincingly that it made the succubus loosen her grasp. Her hands went to caress the exorcist's jaw, which obviously caused discomfort to Jisoo. The succubus is not a forgiving being, especially with how the exorcist treated her earlier, but she thought the woman was interesting enough to be spared from an agonizing death. She thought Jisoo deserved something special. Instead of brutally killing her, she decided to give her something else. She leaned in close until her blood-red lips touched Jisoo's pale and dry lips. The room went dreadfully quiet along with the exorcist, who stood frozen in place.

The succubus gave the exorcist a kiss of death.