28: karan become vulnerable

.
Karan have break and back to vanity and his team members are trying to convince him to talk to yogita becoz they tried everything they can do, but the promo is going to release tomorrow.
O: bhai agar apko inn sabki nhi padi hai tab bhi socho agar teja ko iss bare main Pata chala toh, usse toh kuch yaad bhi nhi hai, what will she think about u if she came to know about this? 
A: haan karan, what if she believes in that, aaj toh vo iss photo k bare main puch rahi thi, but hum sabne bola aur usne man liya ki usne kabhi liya hoga,
K: so what? 
A: if some bad articles published for u, jo ki ho sakta hai, and then she hate...
K: stop it appu,  she can't hate me, bhale hi usse yaad nhi hai but mere aas pass toh hai.
O: wahi toh, Ek baar plz.
K: OK, plz om mera aajka shoot postpone kar de, I don't think I'm able to do this.
And I will talk to her ,fine but not now.
O: bhai, kal promo ..
K: (shouted) OK, leave me alone .plz guys.
O: OK, I can try to postpone ur shoot for some time becoz aaj Apka Mumbai ka last shoot hai.
Karan sighed. OK,  now go, all of u
He takes the photo and sit in the floor.

In the other hand,  teja had a break but she is feeling something is wrong, she wants to talk with someone so she decided to go to karan's vanity. But she saw him and feels a pang on her heart .he is sitting in the floor.
T: karan

Karan hugged her so tightly and snuggle to her. She doesn't understand why he is doing this but she knows he is vulnerable and he need her. She makes him sit on sofa and cupped his face. He kept his head on her lap and move fingers on his head.
T: kya hua tu kuch bolega.
K: u will leave me like others do. Sab aisa hi karte hai.
T: main nhi jaungi, I promise, tu pahla shant ho ja.
He held her tightly and closed his eyes. And a lone tear escaped,  teja feels like something is pierced in her heart. Seeing him like this.
He pulled her hand to gain her attention. He is looking at her with puppy eyes and then snuggled to her belly. And she patted his head. Due to tiredness and stress he sleeps on her lap.
T:  Pata nhi kya hua aise react kar raha hai, but I can't force him to tell also.
K: I love u ladoo, don't leave me. (murmurs)
Teja is shocked is an understatement.  She is getting flashes, she feels like its a Deja Vu.  Her trance broke by om coming to vanity to check him. He is happy to see her becoz only she can handle karan.
T: om, tu? Karan ko kya hua?  Vo aise..
O:(thinking) sach toh bata nhi sakta, kuch soch Om.
T: om...
O: voh actually na unki mumma Kal Punjab chali gayi na, toh he is missing her, haan? 
T: tu puch raha hai ya bata raha hai.
O: bata... Raha hu,  missing aunty so. He  is...
T:but kal toh unki anniversary hai na, isne mujhe message kiya tha ki main iske saath farmhouse aau.
O: haan, par miss karne ka thodi na koi time hota hai.
T: OK OK,(scold) par tu isse Akela chod k kyu gaya?  Rahna chahiye na iske saath. Bichara kitna upset hai , mujhe laga pata nhi aisa kya ho gaya jo bol raha hai all leave me.
O: aisa bola.
T: haan, stay with him, main voh touch up karti hu, thode time baad mera shoot hai.
She about to get up. But he is not leaving her.
O: tu ruk ja na, main tere make up dada ko yahi Bula dunga. And she nodded.
After some time, she is called for shot, but karan wake up and look at her with puppy eyes.
T: sunny mera shot hai na, main aa jaungi, and kissed on her forehead and left haif heartedly.

She hurriedly complete her shots.  in between break, she saw karan is giving shots with shots, he is looking pale. She wants to go to him as soon as possible, Finally it's pack up for the day, she saw karan is no where. So she goes to vanity. And saw him waiting for her and talking to her team.
She hugged him tightly.
K: ladoo
T: ru OK?  Tum....  Tum thik ho na. I just feel.. Aur tum yaha.
K: ladoo, I'm fine.vo  Ab bahat raat ho gayi hai, tw maine socha tujhe drop bhi kar dunga.
T: hmm, I have to change .
They goes to bathroom ,and her team also left for their 🏡.
T: (thinking) Pata nhi mujhe kyu baichani si ho rahi hai, I feel he is not okay.uske aanko se Pata chal raha hai, Om ne bhi bola tha he is missing his mom, and kuch tw hua hai jo sayad vo mujhse share nhi kar raha hai, but it's fine, Im not that close frnds to him but why I'm feeling like this. Ughh...
K:(thinking)  mujhe toh laga tha bahat sawal karegi but thank God kuch pucha nhi, today, I m missing her so so much,  I want her near me, but  I know that's not possible , kya bolunga usse. That I need her. Atleast drop karne k bahane kuch time toh saath rahunga.
His trance broken by teja s phone. And she came out and take the cl which is Pihu, she called to say good night. She started removing her makeup. And saw him looking at her, she can't get over his glistening eyes .
T: karan, Pihu sona k ghar pe rahegi kya? 
K: hmm. He said with holding his head.
T:(thinking) shit, matlab vo Akela rahega. Kya karu, I don't feel like leave him alone. Vanity main Ruk jaye dono tw... Nahi yaar, main bhi na, but Ek kaam karti hu apne ghar leke jau Isko, mere samne rahega toh tension bhi nhi hogi. But...
Then she asked karan if he can stay with her for today with her, as her parents r out of town  ,and she scared to leave alone,  and karan agree instantly.
T:(thinking) accha hua man gaya warna aur koi idea sochna padta.
K: (thinking) Hayee rabba, thanks aapne meri baat sun li. But pata nhi isne mujhe aane k liye kyu bola, I know my ladoo, usko koi dar war nhi lagta, Sherni hai , but jo bhi hai accha hai, ab voh mere aas pass toh hogi.

Precap : karan is her home.

Plz vote and comment.