Bonus chapter

1K READS?! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH <333

my story telling has changed and I am ashamed of it but I'll try to make it the old way! this chapter isn't really it tho...

_______________________________________________________________

Pip was in the library holding a book. He was waiting for the arrival of his adopted daughter who was at her grandmother's house to learn magic. it's stressful being a leader. but his husband reassures that everything will be okay.

he left his private library for some "important business". what was it you may ask? going through the rows of roses on the roof garden they owned. there, he sees a boy with dark hair setting one of them on fire. he smiles. then frowns at the fact that he is married.

every night, he cries then goes to his room only to find a guy on his bed. he hated the idea of marriage. but hey, he was really happy with this.

he was also upset at the fact his husband was a menace to society. he just set his garden on fire!

Damien glances at him. his eyes soften.

they decided to go on a walk around the castle. laughing, making jokes, destroying the whole palace and giving the maids a hard time to clean. all those... they never really did "it".

its either cause they didn't want to or the author is uncomfortable with that. they were still really happy.

"do you believe in reincarnation?" the blonde asked.

He turns to look at him.

"Not really... but I hope that not even death can do us part" He kisses him.

____________________________________________________

I GOT ALMOST NOTHING TO BRING ON THE TABLE. I AM SO SORRY IF IT IS TOO SHORT BUT IT IS A THANK YOU GIFT.