A Bad Week at Work Part 2(One Chicago)

Start from the beginning

You're just saying that to make me feel better, well it wont work. I gotta go, I'm being paged. said Will and he walked off. I looked at Herrmann and then we both went after him.

Once we find Will we see Doctor Reese, Doctor Bekker, Doctor Choi, Doctor Manning and April Sexton yelling at Will and that Will just looks so scared. Just as we tried to get to him a Patient walks over to them and stabs Will with a knife and then walks off grabbing a chair and throwing it at Will. Will then falls down and passes out. Maggie gets to Will only to start doing CPR on him. Herrmann and I help her get Will into a bed and she calls Doctor Latham and Conner.

POV: Maggie Lockwood

Once I get Will into a room, I call Doctor Rhodes and Doctor Latham. After a bit they get down here and we walk into Wills room. Once they see him they get worried and walk over to him. Doctor Latham then starts to stitch up the stab wound and Rhodes holds his hand.

After Doctor Rhodes and Doctor Latham are done they get called for a surgery so they leave. Herrmann stays in Wills room, until Cindy gets here and he goes back to the firehouse. I feel bad for Will, a lot of people are yelling at him.

POV: Doctor Ethan Choi

After work Nat and I meet up and see Will walking out. I then put something over his head and knocked him out. Once I do that Nat and I get him in my car. We then drove to an abandoned building and took Will out of the car and tied him up.

After a bit Will wakes up and sees Doctor Reese, Doctor Bekker, Doctor Manning, April Sexton, Sharon Goodwin and me. Everyone yells at him, but then Nat and I kick them out for a bit and we yell at him some before we want to have more fun.

Rape and Abuse Starts

I walk up to Will and take off his doctor coat and then start to take off his shirt, I then move to his pants and his underwear. After he is necked I get undressed and so does Nat. Nat kisses me then goes to sit on Will and kiss him. He then moves a lot and knocks Nat off, so I punched him in the stomach and I started messing with his dick. As I do Nat kisses him more leaving marks on him. After a bit of messing with Wills dick, I put my fingers in him and move them around inside him. Once I know he is ready, I put my dick in him and start having sex with him.

Nat then goes to sit on him so that her back is on his stomach and I grab Wills hand and put his fingers in Nats hole. Once Nat gives me the sign that she is ready by flipping over and kissing Will I put his dick inside of her and she starts to move up and down his dick. I then let my cum into Will as my sexy friend with benefits moans. After a bit she lets out a loud Moan and I just knew that at the time that Will had cumed into her. She then pulls out of him and I go to sit on top of him and start kissing the guy that we both like.

We keep have sex with Will because we know that he wants it, Conner doesnt every want to have sex with Will something about be Acesexual or something. So we make Will feel like he can break up with Conner and date us. Will then started to yell so I slapped his face hard.

You yell or hurt us again, it will be much worse Baby. I said as I pulled Nat to us and we both kissed his forehead. Nat then got to messing with Wills dick again.

Please just let me go. cried Will and Nat hit him with a baseball bat.

Wonderful Beautiful, now lets show our Baby how much we love him and Conner doesnt I said, as Nat pulled me off and sat on top of Wills dick moving up and down on it. As she kissed me. We did this for about five more hours and Will cummed in both of us every time.

Wow Eth I didnt know our Baby Boy had it in him to cum so much. said Nat as she was sitting on top of Will, playing with his hair.

Rape and Abuse Ends