Chapter Fifteen QiShan

Începe de la început

For my gift onto you said the she dragon, my grandson you are not whole I sense it but that is up to you, I am tired as I have lived before the heavens came into existence with my brothers and you are my true heir, my gift to you is to name you son heir of the fire black and white phoenix dragon to you will be leader of every monster to walk into this world and the next, may it be heaven, hell, ghost or mortal, you shall be held higher than the yellow fool himself, she said then blew a fire ball.

Hia skin was raging hot as he felt his body change, like melting, molding... Hua Ying screamed as the pain overtook him and he fainted and was caught by Wen Ning.

Do not worry he is fine let him rest this is his trial he had been waiting for. Wen Ning brother of sect leader Wen Qing, he will not remember this until the time is right, so do not speak of it, all he will know is I gave him a gift to communicate with the monsters and that he and his wraiths have changed yet again, tell him It was a pleasure watching him grow, tell him that I am sorry I could offer no help in those trying times, tell him his soul is once again whole, tell him that I had loved him from the first time he had slept by me for two hundred years before being reborn. Said the she dragon

It was you? You saved him said Wen Ning

It was I he gave up his identity when he sacrificed himself, I gave him mine in return said the she dragon, it was a shame he could not be the beauty he was meant to be but now he can be whoever he chooses to be said the she dragon as she breathed her last and faded then burst into flames.

The monsters all cried for the she dragon as she was no more and in the ashes the Hydra scorpion crab dug out the last gift that was meant Hua Ying the new leader, as he laid there Wen Ning had to back away as his own flames sprang from his body and continued to burn, and Hua Ying continued to scream.

FengHuang Sect

As Lan Zhan laid there, beauty suddenly flew out agitated, he could not understand why then she fell to the floor and caught alight, ZeWu-Jun immediately came in and check on Lan Zhan and saw the same.

What is this? Asked ZeWu-Jun

A-Ying said Lan Zhan as he stood to stand and walked to the door as he opened it Hua DiSung and Hua ZhiRuo was standing there and Hua DiSung had his arm raised.

We were sent said Hua ZhiRuo grimly

Mommy is going through her fire trial said Hua DiSung as he came in and picked the butterflies off the floor and placed them with in his own flame.

Mother won't be back until it is done said Hua ZhiRuo

You know this how asked ZeWu-Jun

We are linked with mother so naturally we know where mother is at all times said Hua ZhiRuo

Mommy is burning said Hua DiSung as he grimaced.

DiSung, mother will be fine said Hua ZhiRuo uncle Ning is with mother.

So, he will not be dancing tonight said Wen Qing as she came in with her medical bag

Mother should be out at least a month said Hua ZhiRuo

A-Ying will be in pain for a month! Exclaimed Wen Qing as she dropped her bag, and everything poured out.

You can call it a healing pain aunt said Hua ZhiRuo, mother's soul is being mended so of course there will be pain, I dare say the first is also about to be reborn as another guardian.

A-Ying... my poor, poor A-Ying said Wen Qing

How bad is it asked Lan Zhan

Do you really want to know? asked Hua DiSung