She was in a good mood now. All Zeke had to do was show her the mood he'd put her in on this trip, and he'd be good to go.

------

"Laur? You done?"

She bit her lip, glancing at herself in the mirror. He had gotten the perfect lingerie. Her favorite shade of red, dark and lacy. It was like a one piece bathing suit, thin straps keeping it up, and it lace and see-through. Her breasts were out, and the crotch of it was open, so she wouldn't have to take it off.

She had put on lipstick, dark red, the shade Zeke liked, and had done her curls up in a loose bun she knew would fall apart easily.

She looked sexy. She remembered how she used to love feeling this way. She still did.

But she loved how men looked at her when she felt that way.

Zeke stood from their bed, and forced his eyes to stay up on her face, but the lipstick caught him. The curl of her lip, that sexy smirk she used to give him reappearing after so much time.

He started forward, but she rose an eyebrow. "You don't remember?"

His lip twitched up. "I remember."

She had always made him undress if she did, unwilling to be the only one on display. She watched as he stripped his clothes off, taking in the body she saw everyday the way she used to.

"Happy?" He stood, smiling, and she nodded, letting him move closer.

His hands--god, his hands. He remembered her body perfectly, fingers sliding over her, admiring every inch. He was so gentle--like she was fragile, and she liked it. He buried his face in her neck, sighing softly, pulling her close.

"I missed this." He murmured. "I missed you."

"Show me how much?" Her hands slid up his chest, arms circling around his neck.

"Oh, I will." His fingers got rougher, and she liked that more than him being gentle.

-------

"W-Wait, babe--" She cursed, fingers gripping his hair, legs held open by Zeke's large hands. Zeke grinned against her thigh, eyes flicking up to see her. "Zeke."

"You're breaking your no cursing rule, sweetheart." He pressed his lips against her clit, and the cursing got worse before her words were nothing but pleas.

"You're gonna finish so soon?" He licked a thick stripe, and she pushed his head closer, refusing to let him move away. "Go ahead, then."

He knew, when she got louder, and rougher, that she was right on the edge. He told her to keep her hand over her mouth, and she did. She moaned against her fingers, back arching as he held her open.

He knew how to give her that extra push, but didn't, enjoying the way she fell apart on his tongue.

"Please, Zeke, I'm so close, baby, please."

He gripped her thigh, pinning her down against his face. "Be a good girl, Laura. I'll make you cum, you know I will."

She moaned, and he grinned. They hadn't even made it to the bed--she was pinned up against the bathroom door. He hooked one of her legs over his shoulder, fingers digging into her ass as he pressed his face closer.

Every flick of his tongue made a beautiful cry pour from her lips. He loved how pleasure looked on her--he'd keep her that way forever if he could.

"Baby." Her voice broke, sounding wrecked and spent, and he wasn't even inside her yet. "Zeke, please."