hiding behind thousands of veils

''if wishes come true by shooting stars then why you're not mine."

__________

He don't know his name neither anything about him except that he's not like him cause he speaks a different language which sounds very beautiful from his mouth. He works for his father and they're of same age or maybe he's a year younger than him but not more than that. He won't talk not with harry at least, will rarely speak a word that also just about business and nothing else. Sometimes harry think about him when he couldn't sleep at midnight, when he remembers his shy glance and that talks from his eyes which warms his heart. Usually they sit sometimes with his father for some business meeting which harry don't want to join but had to cause his dad is always on his head that you're our only heir.

"Zayn take a sit and feels free to enjoy, this is a big day for our company Zayn."

"Yeah sure sir".
He whispered while sipping his red wine eyes scanning the whole room filled with rich people in heavy and expensive clothes. High-class party as they say he's not very habitual of this world probably it was his second time to be somewhere like this. A world full of strangers no one to talk cause they all have different things going on in their life no one gonna feel his heart.

He was in the garden enjoying the cool breeze engulfing him in warm embrace. Pure feeling of bliss, the moon was hiding behind clouds the prying eyes of stars invading her privacy. They all are chasing her in a hope that she would give them a glance or blink. And Zayn love to admire the story of their hide and seek. He couldn't get enough of how beautiful it look.

Soon it started drizzling the little drops of water wetting the rough surface of ground all the leaves of plants rustle towards flower to save the petals, but Zayn put his glass on ground and stepped out to feel those diamond like drop on his palms. A small smile crept on his face as they made contact with his warm skin. He closed his eyes and tried to feel them, they surely do feel something that's why they're here on his skin telling him the things very unknown to the world.

He started humming some tune of 90's which his dad used to listen on loop in morning before leaving for his work. A home- song favourite of each family member he still remember how he would hide that old radio under the couch and his mom would scold him for that no Pokemon today Zayn. And tears formed in his eyes, they all are gone now leaving him alone in this world where there is no mom, no dad just Zayn and his heart which no one wants to take in their palms and it's not like he's ready to give it to anyone how can he, when love is a myth.

He drenched himself in the rain forgetting about the fading memories they always hurt him so why think about them. After five minutes he collapsed on the medowy surface with painful sobs started leaving his mouth unaware of the fact that someone is still watching him like always. Hiding behind his drape his eyes were always in search of him, in a crowd of thousands beauty after beauty wandering around him but all he look for is him. He wanted to run after him and asked him so many things like who hurt you, why you always cry and why your sobs bring ache in my heart Zayn why? But he didn't.

Someone picked his drenched body in his arms he could feel the warmth igniting from that body but too tired and unconscious to open his eyes. But there was something swirling in his heart the feeling of safety, these arms will never let him fall. He closed his eyes and buried his tear soaked face in his chest while his hands were clutched on his chest. It ache so much memories always makes his wound bleed.

Harry put him on the bed and then left without a single word. It was not first time when he was doing this he has picked him so many times from this same place, rain, and his garden.