Third Person:

Screaming for dear help Nat wished for her daughter to be back immediately with her. Only days later she was given horrible news that her daughter was dead. Although little did she know that the young Zola was alive and was going to start training in a few years with mentor; Yelena and students; Alondra and Arina (They don't know she's Natasha's daughter).

Flashback ends

Nat POV:

So, this is my life now, my worst memory remains deep inside of my mind for no one to find out, not even Wanda or Clint or anyone.

*Talent show is going to start now.*

Host: Hello, I am you host for the Midtown Talent Show, now who's excited!!! Yes, there will be many fun acts by our students so settle down everybody in your seats, it's about to start!!

Third Person:

Watching out of the corner of Zola's eye behind the audience she can see Yelena and Alondra waving at her and Peter, a sudden urge almost comes out, Zoe wants to tell them to stop, the Avenger who are there might see and question Zoe about it, calming herself down she waits patiently. So far almost all of the acts have gone except Zoe and Peter, both of their fears build up, doubling up until...

Host: Now for our final act of the night, we have...Zoe and Peter who will be singing Rewrite the Stars by Zack Efron and Zendaya(This song is amazing, don't judge🥺). Come on up, don't be afraid.

Third Person:

Zoe and Peter slowly creep up onto the stage and in front of the microphone, Peter starts to sing while Zoe gets ready.

*🎶Song starts!🎶*

Peter:

You know I want you

It's not a secret I try to hide

I know you want me

So don't keep saying our hands are tied

You claim it's not in the cards

But fate is pulling you miles away

And out of reach from me

But you're here in my heart

So who can stop me if I decide

That you're my destiny?

[Chorus]

What if we rewrite the stars?

Say you were made to be mine

Nothing could keep us apart

You'd be the one I was meant to find

It's up to you, and it's up to me

No one can say what we get to be

So why don't we rewrite the stars?

Maybe the world could be ours

Tonight

Zoe:

You think it's easy

You think I don't want to run to you

But there are mountains

And there are doors that we can't walk through

I know you're wondering why

Because we're able to be

Just you and me