Chapter 2 I Got my Friend's Eyes

"Why hello", the witch said, "I have heard you talking about a book starring me", she said in a surprisingly young voice. She was one of the strangest person I have ever talked to. And yes I do talk to strange people. So after examining her a little bit (that's not weird) I figured out that she was a nice girl, who was turned into a witch. Poor girl, stuck in a cabin her whole life. "What's your name", I asked her. "Mackenzie Hammond", she announced proudly. "I'm Charlotte Amble", I replied. Mackenzie walked over to a huge cauldron that was bigger than her. I thought we were getting along better so I went over and said, "You must be like, a thousand or something right?". "What", she yelled, " A thousand or something! I'm sixteen! Hopefully you are good friends with Taylor and Caroline". POOF! She disappeared in to- "Hi", I yelled in Caroline's voice. "Wow", I said in Taylor's voice, "What happened to my body". I ran as quickly as I could out of the witch's cottage.

Right when we ran out, the cottage exploded. Part of me was standing there looking a the pieces left, part of me was still running, and the last part was still wondering WHY CAROLINE AND TAYLOR ARE TRAPPED IN MY BODY.

While we were walking, Caroline was singing 99 buckets of slime on the wall. It got so annoying that I almost punched myself in the face because she was technically in my face.

When I got home I walked straight to the bathroom to look in the mirror. Somehow my eyes were brown like Caroline and my hair was brown like her's. Then when I looked at my nails I saw neon blue, purple, green, and pink. I had Taylor's nails. Oh no.