[stormy weather]

"why can't you be a dick, why must you be so nice?" 

why must you be so nice?" 

"Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!”

As the two girls stepped out of the limo, and waved, the crowd that were standing outside the building chanted for their favorite person. One side chanted Mireille's name while the other chanted Aurore's name.

Aurore blew kisses to her own fans, while her signature umbrella sat atop her shoulder.

Inside the building, Alec spoke. “We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home,” he pointed directly at the camera that was filming, “we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies! So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal,” The blonde girl made a peace sign and winked. “And to my left, Mireille Caquet!” The dark haired girl gave a sheepish smile before glancing away from the camera. “Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Text 1 for Aurore and 2 for Mireille. And remember, standard text messaging rates apply.”

Y/n rolled her eyes at the tv and stood up from her spot on the couch, moving to the sink to wash her empty bowl. “What a great way to destroy a girl’s self esteem.”

Alix smirked and leaned against the wall. “That’s something to learn about Paris. It’s kinda like this alot.”

“Gee, sounds so fucking great.” The h/c haired girl dried her hands on a towel nearby before hanging it up. “If everybody is just going to make everybody else feel bad about themselves, then there’s gonna be more akumas to deal with then I thought.”

Suddenly, Tikki landed on her wielder’s shoulder and tilted her head. “But that’s why we’re here, to help save the day!”

Y/n nodded. “I guess. I’m still getting used to having a new partner…Sorry.” She sighed and turned around to face her best friend. “It’s a bit stuffy in here, do you guys wanna go to the park or something?”

Alix stopped for a second, about to ask her how she was feeling after all these months, but ultimately decided against it. She had a new partner now, so maybe it wouldn’t be the best decision to start picking at the old wounds. “Yeah, the park sounds good.”

Alec clasped his hands together in mock anticipation. ”This is the moment we've been waiting for! The viewers at home have made their decision, and the new KIDZ+ weather girl is...

 ”This is the moment we've been waiting for! The viewers at home have made their decision, and the new KIDZ+ weather girl is